I love Kilton but it needs a little change - especially with transferring souls.

qubi

VIP+
qubi
qubi
VIP+
Ratings
I'm not sure why Dacon chose to do a "Transfer 1 soul", "Transfer 16 souls", etc. when he could of just done.. transfer all souls. It would be way more efficient, and useful. I know this must sound whiny, and ungrateful as I love Kilton as well as how much work Dacon has put in making his system but I asked around and others agree. If he changes it or not, it won't really be a big deal - just makes life quicker and easier :)

Slime_Lord101

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Slime_Lord101
Slime_Lord101
Patron+
Ratings
271 3
I agree, qubi. It would be nice to be able to do a 'transfer all' instead of having to do one at a time if you don't have 16, 64, 256, or 1000. Say, for example, I have 300 heads and want to trade them in. Yes, I could just trade them in for 256x, then 16x, and then doing the remaining 1 at a time. That does take up a fair amount of time, especially if you're lagging. Right now, the ideal thing is to grind until you have a certain amount of heads, example 64, and then trade those in all at once. Then continue that process.

qubi

VIP+
qubi
qubi
VIP+
Ratings
I agree, qubi. It would be nice to be able to do a 'transfer all' instead of having to do one at a time if you don't have 16, 64, 256, or 1000. Say, for example, I have 300 heads and want to trade them in. Yes, I could just trade them in for 256x, then 16x, and then doing the remaining 1 at a time. That does take up a fair amount of time, especially if you're lagging. Right now, the ideal thing is to grind until you have a certain amount of heads, example 64, and then trade those in all at once. Then continue that process.
Agreed, I usually don't save up and will transfer the 16x when I reach that number, but sometimes it's infuriating if I'm given heads or I purchase them and as you said, they're not the right numbers. I feel like it's a small change the community would love.