I Propose /SOul Pay should be a thing

Illicit

ELITE
Dextroamphetamin
Dextroamphetamin
ELITE
I think this would be cool, but I think it would also be kinda overpowered. If someone is saving their souls to get a kiltons set, for example, and they get 7/10k souls needed and a very high price was offered, then the players with a lot of money would get any and all great things out of kilton with little to no effort. Yeah, heads are sold, but they take a while to accumulate. I think being able to buy souls in a really big number would be overpowered. Maybe it would balance, I just don't think so :)

Wolf_Lover166

ELITE
Wolf_Lover166
Wolf_Lover166
ELITE
Ratings
I think this would be cool, but I think it would also be kinda overpowered. If someone is saving their souls to get a kiltons set, for example, and they get 7/10k souls needed and a very high price was offered, then the players with a lot of money would get any and all great things out of kilton with little to no effort. Yeah, heads are sold, but they take a while to accumulate. I think being able to buy souls in a really big number would be overpowered. Maybe it would balance, I just don't think so :)
I'm with Illicit on this one. If they were to add /soul pay, the players that have a lot of money would be able to get all the good stuff out of /kilton in the drop of a hat. It would be overpowered and they could sell the armour, items, etc from Kilton for even more money. It would be a big way to make profit for them.