Jumps: 66

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
The map is beautiful but the parkour is SO HARD!! Most of these jumps are Insane level, but this map is too short for an Insane.

Sketchinqq

Dedicated Member
MVP
Sketchinqq
Sketchinqq
MVP
Ratings
66 3
Maybe you could bump it up to expert? The parkour is short but as Tas said it is very difficult :3

xSemo

PATRON+
xSemo
xSemo
Patron+
Ratings
37 1
The map is beautiful but the parkour is SO HARD!! Most of these jumps are Insane level, but this map is too short for an Insane.
Maybe you could bump it up to expert? The parkour is short but as Tas said it is very difficult :3
Hey thanks for the feedback! After doin the parkour a couple times I gotta agree with you guys, it is a bit too hard for a hard difficulty. I don’t think I have room to add more jumps and make it expert, so I’ll try my best to make some of the jumps a bit easier.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi xSemo,
I will put your map in reviewing for the following reasons :
-I found your map too hard for a hard, please try to nerf it.
-I didn't found more exploits, but I will suggest you to dig more the canyon and remove the holes in the wales to avoid any problems.

The rest is good, the theme is enough original, the build is decent, and the parkour is varied, but with the problems above.

You have before the end of the month to patch the problems (I know it's a bit short sorry ^^'), I will judge the map at the end of the month if you didn't contact me, and will see if I accept the map or not.
Post automatically merged:

Hoi again,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted !
You've nerfed the map like I told you, I've just removed the double part, and I tried to remove some possible exploits in your map.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.