More kits for [Members]??

Ratings
19 6
Hi! I have a new suggestion for MORE kits for members on KitPvP because that 1 kit is just a bow and iron sword!!

U guys can add like [Tank] [Diamond set] [slowness 1] [Enchanted Iron Sword]

And more like these kits! this is not a must btw this is only a suggestion! Thank u! :)

Meugle

MVP+
Meugle
Meugle
MVP+
Ratings
24 5
There are plenty of kits you can purchase with /manashop. Higher tier armor can be obtained through enchanting or donor kits. And diamond armor is only achievable with the ancient crates.

Meugle

MVP+
Meugle
Meugle
MVP+
Ratings
24 5
There are plenty of kits you can purchase with /manashop. Higher tier armor can be obtained through enchanting or donor kits. And diamond armor is only achievable with the ancient crates.
P.S. With the upcoming kitpvp reset, we will be getting an entirely new set of kits.

Ray (instanding)

MVP+
Creeperboy1161
Creeperboy1161
MVP+
Ratings
31 1
P.S. With the upcoming kitpvp reset, we will be getting an entirely new set of kits.
That is not confirmed. Don't listen to him, only listen to staff as they know about the situation more, I spoke with Hydr0kt recently, and he said to take his word for it, there is no upcoming reset. And yes, you can buy kits using mana. But I agree with the fact that they should add a kit archer, so overall, I'm going to say +0 as the kits you stated shouldn't be added, but the very fact of more kits is a good idea for members I think. have a good day.

lilPietra

Ratings
Hi! I have a new suggestion for MORE kits for members on KitPvP because that 1 kit is just a bow and iron sword!!

U guys can add like [Tank] [Diamond set] [slowness 1] [Enchanted Iron Sword]

And more like these kits! this is not a must btw this is only a suggestion! Thank u! :)
I understand where you are coming from but if more kits were added for members it would just be aweful. I like the fact that you have to work your way to good gear.