Ban People who have MVP+ rank.

ItsRainingMen101

Dedicated Member
Unascertained
Unascertained
Ratings
49 2
Everyone on the server who has mvp+ rank has been ignoring people who dont have ranks or how I like to call them "Memberlets" and have been nuiscances to the community. MVP+ ranks have never ever done anything useful the community and it should be obvious to ban them just because of this. I honestly dont know what to say but dacon has held up this server for so long just so mvp+ ranks could ruin it.

april fools losers

Last edited:

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
o I thought you was being serious.. I was like what??

Calari

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Calari
Calari
MVP+
Ratings
150 7
ItsRainingMen101 brings up a valid point tho.
Some ranked players (not limited to MVP+ tho) seem to thoroughly ignore unranked players.
My main account is MVP+ but my alt isnt.

If i get on with my main i get greeted, partially of course because people know me.
But if i log on with my alt, do the same greeting as per usual, more ofthen then not i get no reply.
But that would be fine with me. Why greet back if its some noobs account. no problem.

Where it can be an issue for players with no account is when they ask questions, probably newbie questions like how to get started, how to make money quickly, what warps are good etc ... but sometimes also specific questions on a topic where with a ranked player there would usually start a small discussion if there is no clear answer right away but with an unranked player they often have to ask several times till someone responds.

So I dont mean to take your april fools joke seriously ^^ dont worry xD
I just wanna calmly point out that there is some truth to it.
most likely having to do with the attitude of some players. (really only some, but still.) <3

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
ItsRainingMen101 brings up a valid point tho.
Some ranked players (not limited to MVP+ tho) seem to thoroughly ignore unranked players.
My main account is MVP+ but my alt isnt.

If i get on with my main i get greeted, partially of course because people know me.
But if i log on with my alt, do the same greeting as per usual, more ofthen then not i get no reply.
But that would be fine with me. Why greet back if its some noobs account. no problem.

Where it can be an issue for players with no account is when they ask questions, probably newbie questions like how to get started, how to make money quickly, what warps are good etc ... but sometimes also specific questions on a topic where with a ranked player there would usually start a small discussion if there is no clear answer right away but with an unranked player they often have to ask several times till someone responds.
I don’t think this is down to donators thinking they’re at all superior to non-donators and newcomers, I think it’s simply to do with their name not being as noticeable in chat, especially when there are a lot of people active. I’ll admit, there’s been times as staff where it’s hard to catch what everyone is saying, especially when multiple people need help all at once.

Personally, from my experiences on Olympus at least, when newcomers join, their questions are either answered by myself or another member of staff, and/or member(s) of the community, donor or not. Most of the time, newcomers do get greeted and spoken to, it just depends who is online and what chat is like. Sometimes it’s incredibly fast, others there’s barely anyone talking at all, but I don’t think that in any way segregates donors from non-donors.

Calari

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Calari
Calari
MVP+
Ratings
150 7
yeah thats actually a valid criticism of my comment. and i dont just say that cause i had the same thought a couple minutes after i had posted it xD .... I have no intention to create a problem where there is none ....
i actually just return to minecraft from a couple weeks of pure league of legends and am therefore hypersensitive to any form of negativity (or whats more problematic there: toxicity) so manacube is a welcome change of climate and i just thought i had to say a little something. my bad. people are people after all ^^

Ratings
10 1
You had me convinced for a few seconds there!

I try to greet as many people as I can,

If I see my name called upon,

Rank or not, If I am not afk I will answer!

allitex

allitex
allitex
Ratings
13 3
Though your post was really funny and had me really confused for a second, I do agree that there is a problem with higher donator ranks ignoring Noobs/Non-Donator ranks, and I feel it's rather unfair.

Klobasa_CZ

MVP
Klobasa_CZ
Klobasa_CZ
MVP
Ratings
51 2
Though your post was really funny and had me really confused for a second, I do agree that there is a problem with higher donator ranks ignoring Noobs/Non-Donator ranks, and I feel it's rather unfair.
Not all of us! I greet all new players, ranked players, unranked players, staff members, and anyone I see just as equally, I try to be nice to everyone and whether you donated or not or are staff or not I try to make them feel welcome.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Not all of us! I greet all new players, ranked players, unranked players, staff members, and anyone I see just as equally, I try to be nice to everyone and whether you donated or not or are staff or not I try to make them feel welcome.
I'm really glad to hear that, Klobasa! It's more often than not that you see people staying in their personal cliques out-casting/demeaning newcomers/non-donors. It's a problem I say much too often and I try, just as you, to make sure everyone feels at home in the server.

Klobasa_CZ

MVP
Klobasa_CZ
Klobasa_CZ
MVP
Ratings
51 2
I'm really glad to hear that, Klobasa! It's more often than not that you see people staying in their personal cliques out-casting/demeaning newcomers/non-donors. It's a problem I say much too often and I try, just as you, to make sure everyone feels at home in the server.
I wish every other ranked member would do this as well, I can personally account for other not ranked people just being straight up ignored by other ranked members, I’ve seen it happen so much, if everyone else had this mindset too we could build such a stronger sense of family and friendship in the community, which in turn would make everything 100 times better!

chuck

ELITE
gurt
gurt
ELITE
Ratings
65 65
all though I do partially agree with this statement I think staff members are the ones that deserve the ban, like have you seen them?