I was banned on the discord server for "mute evading (alts)" when I did not make any alts. ignorant mods claiming i did, they give no proof.

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
this is ridiculous, we both know damn well I did not make any alts. They are just making it up so they can have some leverage on me because I am annoying and they don't want me in the discord.

I ask for proof and they say "it is only for staff" but that makes NO SENSE because I have the right to know what i supposedly did and they are denying it.
this is absolutely ridiculous, tumms, 3G, that disgusts me.

Good luck to anyone that gets on the staffs bad side.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Hello, @Jake4561x.

Staff members do not ban people just because they may “find them annoying”. If they did so, it would be considered abuse of power, which if you believe a member of staff is doing, you’re more than welcome to report them here, just be wary and ensure your report is valid, as not to waste the time of the admins who will deal with them; https://manacube.com/forums/staff-reports/

Evidence used in some punishments is for staff discretion only, this is one of those situations. While it’s obviously frustrating to you, there are reasons we cannot share some evidence when it comes to bans/mutes for confidentiality reasons, etc.

If you truly believe your punishment is wrongful, you may re-appeal it here; https://manacube.com/forums/ban-appeals/.

However please don’t make duplicate appeals, and be patient when awaiting a response. If you have any further questions or would like to speak about this further, feel free to contact myself or another member of staff.

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
Hello, @Jake4561x.

Staff members do not ban people just because they may “find them annoying”. If they did so, it would be considered abuse of power, which if you believe a member of staff is doing, you’re more than welcome to report them here, just be wary and ensure your report is valid, as not to waste the time of the admins who will deal with them; https://manacube.com/forums/staff-reports/

Evidence used in some punishments is for staff discretion only, this is one of those situations. While it’s obviously frustrating to you, there are reasons we cannot share some evidence when it comes to bans/mutes for confidentiality reasons, etc.

If you truly believe your punishment is wrongful, you may re-appeal it here; https://manacube.com/forums/ban-appeals/.

However please don’t make duplicate appeals, and be patient when awaiting a response. If you have any further questions or would like to speak about this further, feel free to contact myself or another member of staff.
“Evidence used in some punishments is for staff discretion only, this is one of those situations.” That’s why you guys have the “bans” page open to the PUBLIC with screenshots of evidence, sounds right.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
That’s why you guys have the “bans” page open to the PUBLIC with screenshots of evidence, sounds right.
We don’t link the evidence in the ban reasons though, just the reason, length, server and infraction count (For in-game infractions).

Sometimes with mutes and bans the evidence must be linked in the reason, but in cases such as advertising, we’d rather not do the advertisers job for them.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hello, looks like this has been handled but just wanted to add
this is ridiculous, we both know damn well I did not make any alts. They are just making it up so they can have some leverage on me because I am annoying and they don't want me in the discord.
We do not make up bans. Disgusts me that you would take this so personally. If you have further concerns feel free to message me on discord, I’d be happy to discuss this with you.
Anxi#5024

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Just so people know, Jake4561x was perm banned from the forums by me for hard advertising another Minecraft server. That post has since been deleted. They were not banned for anything on this thread. Have a good one <3