Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Upside down bunny = a -1 but without that bunny, I can only give a +1 since this map is good.

NOTE: THIS IS A +1 FROM ME...

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3.

I'll be giving this map a +1. I'm pretty sure the theme is original. The build is a bit simple, but when considering the theme, it fits perfectly. The jumps are definitely varied, and considering how short the map is, it fits the easy difficulty (This is a short review, but like I said, it's a short map).

Best of luck to you! <3

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
Giving this a -1

EDIT: These changes were made so now I'm rating this a +1

The parkour is fun and the hat looks good, but the barriers around the edges are really annoying. I suggest making the rim of the hat lower so the barriers wouldn't be necessary. Not sure if that would take away from the build quality, but something needs to be done about the barriers in my opinion.

If barriers are fixed, I will change to +1.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Ratings
The map is adorable and simple! Has a handful of different jumps and flows well from jump to jump, I have no complaints here! Instant and easy +1 from me!

Good luck on your map and future maps!
-BB

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Upside down bunny = a -1 but without that bunny, I can only give a +1 since this map is good.

NOTE: THIS IS A +1 FROM ME...
Hello <3.

I'll be giving this map a +1. I'm pretty sure the theme is original. The build is a bit simple, but when considering the theme, it fits perfectly. The jumps are definitely varied, and considering how short the map is, it fits the easy difficulty (This is a short review, but like I said, it's a short map).

Best of luck to you! <3
The map is adorable and simple! Has a handful of different jumps and flows well from jump to jump, I have no complaints here! Instant and easy +1 from me!

Good luck on your map and future maps!
-BB
Thank you all for the positive feedback c:

Giving this a -1
The parkour is fun and the hat looks good, but the barriers around the edges are really annoying. I suggest making the rim of the hat lower so the barriers wouldn't be necessary. Not sure if that would take away from the build quality, but something needs to be done about the barriers in my opinion.

If barriers are fixed, I will change to +1.

Good luck!
I lowered the parkour one block but kept the barriers where they were, so now you can visually see the coal blocks so the barriers are less of an annoyance. Thanks for the feedback c:

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hoi Bunstop,
I'll be rejecting your map, for the following reasons:
The theme for your map is original, even though we got maps [TheMagician] that could be similar to the one done.
About the build, it looks plain and it is not really attractive, lastly, it reasembles the structure of a hat.
About the parkour, it was way too hard for an easy map and it was a bit messy due to the barrier blocks.

Thanks for making a map, I would love to see more maps from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.