CammX

MVP+
CammX
CammX
MVP+
Ratings
82 4
Hi everyone,
I just thought I’d drop some ideas for Survival that could maybe be implemented on the next season.
1. Rewards from treasure chests reviewed periodically to match the rewards to the economy.
2. Sign elevators. Instead of the water elevators, using signs that you can click that instantly teleports you up and down.
3. In-game ranks. Ranking up ingame which allows for players to have certain abilities depending on the rank they choose.
4. Create your own custom texture for your tools/armour that everyone can see. Not sure how viable this would be or even if it’s possible but it would a be a cool interesting feature.
5. Lucky drops whilst mining, digging, grinding mobs and fishing. Ability to find items that you wouldn’t normally find by doing the tasks.
6. Live auctions. Aswell as having /ah it would be fun to have a live auction in chat so that we can list an item and let the highest bidder get the item.

If i think of anymore ideas, I will post them below in the comments. Let me know what people think of these ideas, especially keen to hear from people who play Survival.

xDarkAssasin

Dedicated Member
VIP
xDarkAssasin
xDarkAssasin
VIP
Ratings
45 3
Hi everyone,
I just thought I’d drop some ideas for Survival that could maybe be implemented on the next season.
1. Rewards from treasure chests reviewed periodically to match the rewards to the economy.
2. Sign elevators. Instead of the water elevators, using signs that you can click that instantly teleports you up and down.
3. In-game ranks. Ranking up ingame which allows for players to have certain abilities depending on the rank they choose.
4. Create your own custom texture for your tools/armour that everyone can see. Not sure how viable this would be or even if it’s possible but it would a be a cool interesting feature.
5. Lucky drops whilst mining, digging, grinding mobs and fishing. Ability to find items that you wouldn’t normally find by doing the tasks.
6. Live auctions. Aswell as having /ah it would be fun to have a live auction in chat so that we can list an item and let the highest bidder get the item.

If i think of anymore ideas, I will post them below in the comments. Let me know what people think of these ideas, especially keen to hear from people who play Survival.
Well seems like u know what ur doing and put alot of effort in this post. If u rly want this to be, send it on the real ideas site of manacube. Here is the site https://suggestions.manacube.com/

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Hi Cam!
Whilst I like the thought of a lot of these ideas I think some of them might just be overkill/ beyond what the vision is for survival. Especially the sign/water elevator as I feel with the introduction of teleport pads makes this suggestion irrelevant albeit teleport pads hard to obtain.

The ideas I like the most are your last to points. I think Lucky drops would be nice and would bring back the essence of the Survival game mode, however how this would be weighted and the frequency of these would have to be tested and refined. Regardless cool idea and I'd love to see it!

I'm dearly hoping that with the coming Skyblock/Survival Resets we will see a live Auction as I think this would change the dynamic of the game. I think we have to wait and see the Skyblock update but we can only hope. Also I might add its an extremely astute suggestion and I really like it.

With some of these suggestions I'd recommend you approach someone like Sunset or Dacon directly and outline how theses things may benefit the player base and up the interaction. Also I'll add that especially a live auction house is something that could be part of the ranked system pertaining to how many items you can put up in AH. Maybe it would be a different number.

Overall some pretty neat suggestions here
Raptor

Mrgrapper

Dedicated Member
Ratings
64 8
New spawn, loot from voting chest, balanced eco, grouping players with there play time, statue books from perk chest. LAG fix that plz if a party is deleted let the chunk reload so something new would be there