Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Hey guys...

As you can tell by the title you probably know I have resigned from my position as moderator on Manacube. I have nothing but respect for the server, but at the end of the day things happened and I wasn't happy anymore. It's been such a long journey, I've spent the last year and a half dedicating my time, and my self to benefiting this server, and I have enjoyed almost every step of the way.

As I depart from the staff team I would like to thank some people that helped me get to where I was and people that were always there for me.

@Pqcket hey bighead, when you got demoted I knew it was probably time for me to leave, and that's what happened. You helped me achieve my goal of becoming staff and I helped you become staff as well. For the short time we staffed together we were a dynamic duo, some could say we were better than MJ and Pippen, or Kobe and Shaq. Lol jk but ily bro, we still goin pro in csgo :)

@Rocky702 literally my first friend ever on this server. You were the first online person I ever talked to. I remember when you asked me to get in a call I was scared as hell, but instead we ended dropping people on kit for daysssss. Your one of my best friends online and I'm thankful for all you did along the way and your motivation to help me get staff. Ly dude <3

@Tylewr The man, The Myth, The legend. Somehow your amazing at literally everything you do. Your a fucking god at skyblock, and even without pvping for months you could still nopot me. I love you man. back in the day man the squad was you, rocky, toushe, and I. I loved those days and wish Kit would return to its prime state like that, maybe one day man... Love you <3

@sorrybby You are such a great friend. One of the nicest guys I've ever had the ability to be around. I remember when we used to spend the summer practicing on badlion trying to get better lmfaoooo. I'm thankful you were always there for me when I needed you thx pal <3

@Z_raid honestly imma just leave it at this dude. How the actual fuck do you get 80 kills in a csgo comp game man...

@WaffleDogMaster lol ur banned bud, idek how many times youve been rebanned but your still one of my closest friends online, and your hella chill. thanks for telling me you were ban evading so I could get that ban count up LOL.

@Toushe3218 one of my day 1 homies. stay a god at kit dude <3

I'd also like to thank @Tywone You were my first staff friend on here. You taught me the ins and outs of being a kit staff, you taught me how to be great at it. Thanks dude, ly <3

Shit, almost forgot my bud Kai, you suck at pubg man, nah jk you a god ly2 bud. (AKA The_Best_Name or Suspenseless)

I'd also like to thank all members of the staff team. I enjoyed staffing with every single one of you guys. Thanks for the experience, lots of love, pce <3

Last edited:

RainbowCat379

MVP+
Ratings
196 4
Hey, sad to see you go :c
All your time on the team was appreciated greatly.
Although I havent spoken to you much I would like to leave this message.
I wish you the best for your future out and good luck out there.
Take care and stay safe.

- Catt <3

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Welp, another great staff member leaves the team. :c Oh well.

I wish you the best of luck out there, Texans, and I hope you take care out there in this vast world.

I hope to see you around, and thanks for everything you did for this server. Much appreciated. <3

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
It’s been a good run man, we did it together. Thanks for all the memories and thanks to everyone else on manacube. I will still be playing along with daniel in the future :)
Hell yeah we will, now we got more opportunity to play, we finna be the best on kit :D

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74

Christian

Forum Master
ELITE
IIChristianII
IIChristianII
ELITE
Ratings
341 8
It was nice staffing with you Tex, and it's sad seeing you leave as we started staffing at the same time :(, anyways good luck tex!

Z_raid

Ratings
18 1
Tywone, daniel, and Joey lol, try yourself when your whole team left the game and abandon at the start and your enemy time are crap af and just stack a every game even though u keep trolling using negev lol (no hack involved and remember i never hack you can screenshare the same way Monkeyplanetpvp did when he acused me of hacks when I started to get better at pvp lol). also Daniel, give me that 1v1,I bet I can still beat you even though I haven't been on in forever since I got hacked, lets see if I'm rusty or not, also me and Tylewr made a dream team on skyblock; every season i played so far me and tylewr just got at it, and Texans, remember when I started kitpvp xD :p

PS: I might come back on m

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
[DOUBLEPOST=1508253270][/DOUBLEPOST]
Tywone, daniel, and Joey lol, try yourself when your whole team left the game and abandon at the start and your enemy time are crap af and just stack a every game even though u keep trolling using negev lol (no hack involved and remember i never hack you can screenshare the same way Monkeyplanetpvp did when he acused me of hacks when I started to get better at pvp lol). also Daniel, give me that 1v1,I bet I can still beat you even though I haven't been on in forever since I got hacked, lets see if I'm rusty or not, also me and Tylewr made a dream team on skyblock; every season i played so far me and tylewr just got at it, and Texans, remember when I started kitpvp xD :p

PS: I might come back on m
Ye dude you a beast ngl. I remember when you got screenshare to lmao. Was a waste of our time man. Lmfao <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
I come to this forums for two things. My forum game and important posts.

I guess you can guess which one this is: the forum game.

So to get on a more funny note, it's honestly kind of sad that you're leaving the staff team, but I wouldn't really consider it a bad decision.

Haven't played on the server for real in months, but my favorite time on there was playing back in 5.0 and 6.0 with the old Lethal squad.

To those of you don't know who I am, I'm irrelevant.

Anyways, I'll be back once all the staff are gone except for NStar who still will be banning for 30 minutes from not doing !rank in #bot_channel. Kidding.

Anyways, irrelevant me will disappear for a while again. Good bye, I remember you joining the staff team and now you're leaving.

Split.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I come to this forums for two things. My forum game and important posts.

I guess you can guess which one this is: the forum game.

So to get on a more funny note, it's honestly kind of sad that you're leaving the staff team, but I wouldn't really consider it a bad decision.

Haven't played on the server for real in months, but my favorite time on there was playing back in 5.0 and 6.0 with the old Lethal squad.

To those of you don't know who I am, I'm irrelevant.

Anyways, I'll be back once all the staff are gone except for NStar who still will be banning for 30 minutes from not doing !rank in #bot_channel. Kidding.

Anyways, irrelevant me will disappear for a while again. Good bye, I remember you joining the staff team and now you're leaving.

Split.
Back in those days were when I started out going for staff. Good times, I will always cherish those as well. See you around man

Tylewr

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Tylewr
Tylewr
ELITE
Ratings
125 2
I'm going to miss getting to yell at you every time I find a hacker on kitpvp :( .
But it will be fun that you can play more.
I also miss the old kitpvp days wish they could come back.
Also thanks for the kind words <3

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I'm going to miss getting to yell at you every time I find a hacker on kitpvp :( .
But it will be fun that you can play more.
I also miss the old kitpvp days wish they could come back.
Also thanks for the kind words <3
<3 day 1 homie man