Skyblock Legendary Books

Ratings
Legendary books, right now, costs 120 XP. For me to get 80 XP already takes like 10 minutes to grind. Think about how long would it take to get ONE legendary book, yes I tested it out, literally takes about 20-25 minutes to get just one.

So I want mods to either lower the prices or make it easier to get XP.

Thank you,
AiresXviper aka xPathetic

Sanehen

MVP
Ratings
66 2
Errr, its actually pretty easy. Grind at huge blaze grinders OR grind at a wither spawner. Ur rich so buy a lot of wither spawners, stack them and get 120 levels easy

Ratings
I get what you are saying, but I have 100 blaze spawners in my grinder. Each blaze spawned is 100k. That's 1mil and you only get so little XP. I don't think anyone will spend their money on just getting XP for CE's. Plus, one with spawner is 400k. That's a lot just for ce's. Plus. You still need a lot of time to get 120 XP.

Additionally, legendary books aren't really that good, only few of them are. I think blast should be rare and iceforge should be legendary.

I think Legendary Books are overpriced.

Consider changing to 100 XP.

Dave

MVP
Ratings
63 4
I agree with Senehen as they don't actually take too much time if you use an effective grinder. I can grind one of the up in around 8 minutes.

Ratings
You are saying, you are willing to pay millions of dollars just for a grinder that still takes 8 minutes.

Before I played manacube, I played another server that was now shut down because of money, it took like 5 minutes to get 100 xp.

Dave

MVP
Ratings
63 4
You are saying, you are willing to pay millions of dollars just for a grinder that still takes 8 minutes.

Before I played manacube, I played another server that was now shut down because of money, it took like 5 minutes to get 100 xp.
Go to /warp Grind

Ratings
The guy changed the place. There I see only blaze grinders there, and it's not that good, worse than mine.