8:00PM GMT (UK)

GENERAL CHANGES

• Diamond equipment removed from the game
  • Helmets removed from the game
  • Sharpness 5 enchantment disabled
  • Player Limit increased to 100
  • Gems renamed to Mana

HAPPY HATS SALESMAN

We wanted something that you could grind towards without causing imbalance in the warzone. Since we removed helmets, we came up with the Happy Hats Salesman (inspired by the Happy Masks Salesman)

There are 2 types of hats you can purchase

Regular Hats: Just costs money, no requirements
Elite Hats: Costs money, and has a certain requirement attached. These hats look cooler
You cannot see what an Elite Hat is though, until you meet the requirement and purchase it.

Elite Hats are hidden behind a barrier icon with their name censored until you meet the requirement & purchase it.

We have lots of different requirements like the ones shown above, such as throw x amount of splash potions, have x amount of total money or XP, repair x amount of items, play x amount of hours, win x amount of scramblers, get x kill streak or x amount of kills. There is so many, I'll let the rest be a surprise

These hats do not drop on death, and stay equipped to you when you die. You can manage all your unlocked hats through a clean GUI

KITS UPDATES

• Leather Chestplate - Protection 4
  • Leather Leggings - Protection 4
  • Leather Boots - Protection 4
  • Iron Sword
  • Bow
  • 20 Arrows
  • 20 Steak

• Chain Chestplate - Protection 3
  • Chain Leggings - Protection 3
  • Chain Boots - Protection 4
  • Iron Sword
  • Bow - Power 1
  • 25 Arrows
  • 20 Steak

• Chain Chestplate - Protection 4
  • Chain Leggings - Protection 4
  • Chain Boots - Protection 4
  • Iron Sword
  • Bow - Power 1, Infinity 1
  • Arrows
  • 20 Bread
  • 1 Ender Pearl

• Chain Chestplate - Protection 4
  • Chain Leggings - Protection 4
  • Iron Boots - Protection 4
  • Iron Sword
  • Bow - Power 1, Infinity 1, Punch 2
  • Arrows
  • 20 Bread
  • 1 Ender Pearl
  • 1 Speed Potion
  • Instant Health Splash Potion

Surprise. You'll have to wait to see

REPAIR REWORK

We've disabled vanilla anvil mechanics. When you click an anvil you will open a brand new interface, asking whether you'd like to use Cash or EXP to repair your item. The cost of repairing something is based on what type of item it is, and what enchantments it has on it.

Repairing is a lot cheaper now, and everyone has access to these new mechanics!

This also means combining armor in anvils is no longer possible. A huge problem when balancing kits

We are still keeping /repair on MVP for those who want to repair their higher-end items for a discounted consistent rate

MORE LEADERBOARDS

We've added 3 new leaderboards at spawn, as well as a new leaderboard GUI similar to other gamemodes on ManaCube.

KILL STREAK REWORK

Two types of killstreaks. Active & Life. Life killstreaks only reset when you die, but don't give rewards.

Active Kill Streaks are reset when:
  • You log out
  • You go to spawn
  • You die

Other notable info
  • If you kill the same person over again, it will not count towards your kill streak

Active Killstreak Rewards

5 Kills =
5 Mana, $10

10 Kills =
10 Mana, 25 EXP

15 Kills =
Unlocked purchase access to new hats

25 Kills =
10 Minute 1.5x Level Booster,

35 Kills =
500 XP, 15 Mana, Unlocked purchase access to new hat

50 Kills =
250 XP, 20 Mana, 2 Vote Keys

100 Kills =
250 XP, 25 Mana, 1 Ancient Key, Unlocked purchase access to new hat

DUELS

Want to 1v1 someone in a fair environment? Well now you can! With the Duels Update, you'll be able duel other players in specific kits & arenas, while also being able to stake money or items against each other if you want.

Simple type /duel to get started

KING OF THE HILL

Hold control of the archer tower for 3 minutes to become the King of the Hill and receive an awesome prize! This event will only happen once a day, It will be at 4:00PM EST. We can always change this time though in the future.

How it works:
First person to be at the top of the archer tower is the current KOTH holder. If there are multiple people there already, it chooses someone randomly. If that person is knocked off the archer tower, the player who is on the tower at the time will now be the KOTH holder.

If there are multiple people at the top when the current holder is knocked off, it will give the person who's been up there the longest the KOTH holder status.

If you are knocked off before you reach 3 minutes, your time is completely reset and you will have to restart.

This event will last until someone holds for 3 minutes. If no one has captured after 60 minutes, the new hold time to become the winner will be 60 seconds.

ANTI CHEAT IMPROVEMENTS

Improvements
  • Faster detection & improved accuracy
  • Hitbox accuracy
Fixed:
  • Fishing rod false positives
  • Fly false positive with low ceilings
  • False positives when random teleporting
  • Jesus bypass in shallow water

ANCIENT TREASURE CHEST

The Ancient Treasure Chest has also finally been released in season 9. Win some awesome prizes such as boosters, EXP/Cash/Mana, titles, chat colors, your very own house on the map, rank upgrades, & lots more!

Check out all the rewards by punching the Ancient Chest in Season 9

SCRAMBLERS

Scramblers are finally on KitPvP! If you don't know what scrambler is, every 2 minutes a broadcast is announced that will say a word, or a scrambled word. First person to say that word or unscramble it wins a small prize.

NEW TITLES

These new stupid titles will be available on our store @ the start of season 9. If you have any title ideas, let us know

CHRISTMAS MAP

Our Build Team has updated the spawn and map to a Christmas theme for all of December!
Crazypeacock has also made lots of changes to the spawn, and secrets in Spawn that you can already see on Season 8

MANA SHOP UPDATE

We've re-balanced the prices of everything in the Mana Shop, as well as added new perks & other things. You'll have to wait till Friday to see for yourself

ARMORY SHOP UPDATE

Here is the new selection on armor/weapons & prices
We still have all the consumables like potions in the armory as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

We are in talks with some YouTubers to promote KitPvP very soon after season 9 releases. That is all I'm saying for now :)

Sorry for the delay on the announcement

Last edited:

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang

Chainkiller

Ratings
38 1
Hey man thanks for adding KOTH ;) , Think about 5 minutes koth instead of 3 minutes though, 3 minutes is to easy to cap in my opinion, also maybe /kit potions with 2x Speed 1 (or speed 2) Pots and then a sign at spawn with free healing II potions in it? it would probably take KITPVP to a whole other skill level and makes it more fun playing koth. I Hope you did a good job with a better hit registration.

Leave opinions about kit potions below please.

Oh and when u add free healing potions u probably want clearlagg to be actived more often

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
bruh what. not tryna be mean or anything but this is basically barebones... and barebones got shut down because literally no one played it. No diamond armor is gonna make you lose half your active kit player base...

I dig all the other updates and hope kit turns out to be great

Also as a suggestion the new killstreak work needs some fixing to it. What if there are only 2 players online and they are constantly 1v1ing, or if all the players are afk and only 2 people are out fighting which based off prior seasons could be a likely thing or at late times where no one is on. I think if this were to be instituted you should make it only work when there is a certain player limit. @Dacon

ronanashmancer

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
102 2
Very long update! Very exciting to see how this goes. I do not play kitpvp but I am inevitably going to have to try it out!

Ratings
15 2
This will be so much better

Is there a tag called >RAGE< or >RAGEQUIT< Or >BUTCHER< maybe If there isn't you should add them

Chainkiller

Ratings
38 1
bruh what. not tryna be mean or anything but this is basically barebones... and barebones got shut down because literally no one played it. No diamond armor is gonna make you lose half your active kit player base...

Also as a suggestion the new killstreak work needs some fixing to it. What if there are only 2 players online and they are constantly 1v1ing, or if all the players are afk and only 2 people are out fighting which based off prior seasons could be a likely thing or at late times where no one is on. I think if this were to be instituted you should make it only work when there is a certain player limit. @Dacon
If u kill someone alot in a short amount of time, kills dont count which sucks in my opinion but its against people that boost the killstreak rewards, Theres nothing wrong with godsets, but all they gotta do is just ADD FREE POTIONS, so people can defend themselves against these godsets and get mad comboes on them.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
If u kill someone alot in a short amount of time, kills dont count which sucks in my opinion but its against people that boost the killstreak rewards, Theres nothing wrong with godsets, but all they gotta do is just ADD FREE POTIONS, so people can defend themselves against these godsets and get mad comboes on them.
I am aware of the reasoning I was just explaining negative things about it. And I was saying it wouldnt be fun because there isnt any diamond gear

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
These are pretty cool updates! Hope Kit does great once the update happens, and let's see what these Youtubers bring, whoever they are. o: Also, the player suggestions, especially from Texans and Chain, are nice. c;

This will be so much better

Is there a tag called >RAGE< or >RAGEQUIT< Or >BUTCHER< maybe If there isn't you should add them
There's a !RAGE! tag on Parkour. (Ragequit would apply to the same) Butcher is a nice idea, though.

Catmaster2000

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
117 5
Looks awesome!

Ratings

Right!