How Manacube has been so far

camron315

VIP
Ratings
68 4
This may or may not get hate because it is pointless. But to me, this is not pointless. It is an expression of how I feel the server has been to me and all of the great players who are my friend. One of my greatest friends are Lxcify. He is caring, inspiring, and makes you keep going. He is caring, (Not in the wrong way) Loving.

Since my introduction the server has been great. My goal you might ask? Becoming staff. I have a long way to go. Yet, the reason I donated so early is because I fell in love with the server a day after my introduction.
This is to Dacon, the QA Team, and the staff members for making such a good server. I am proud you all are working hard to achieve the servers max capacity. Yet, I don't think getting max is possible. It keeps getting better and better. I am mostly active maybe on KitPvP and Parkour. Those two servers I LOVE and enjoy.
Has anybody seen me? I am most commonly seen as nicknames (Camron, JewishFish). Maybe if you have seen me without a nickname. Possibly without VIP, I am camron315 in game.

I hope great adventures to come. Please don't hate, I am just expressing. Even if you ARE a mod and saying this is pointless. You can't frame someone for expressing themselves, take pride in your players hearts.

VERY Kind regards,
camron315

<3

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hey Camron!

As a mod, I'd like to say thanks. Not only for you being active on the server but expressing it, at the end of the day the community is what helps the server's growth and nothing else. I'm glad you've been enjoying your time and I hope you'll stick around for the many more adventures.

As a friend and fellow player, I hope to run into you more often in the future. Lxcify, or well Lucas, is a great friend to have, trust me when I say that ;) I'll see you around!

Lxcify

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Ratings
119 3
Hey camron!

I am so glad we got to know each other and that we have been talking a lot lately. Thank you so much for the kind words, and thank you for everything. Enjoy your time on manacube, and let's have an amazing friendship! <3

Lxcify, or well Lucas, is a great friend to have, trust me when I say that ;)
Haha, aww, you're a great one aswell <3

camron315

VIP
Ratings
68 4
Hey camron!

I am so glad we got to know each other and that we have been talking a lot lately. Thank you so much for the kind words, and thank you for everything. Enjoy your time on manacube, and let's have an amazing friendship! <3

Haha, aww, you're a great one aswell <3
Hey Camron!

As a mod, I'd like to say thanks. Not only for you being active on the server but expressing it, at the end of the day the community is what helps the server's growth and nothing else. I'm glad you've been enjoying your time and I hope you'll stick around for the many more adventures.

As a friend and fellow player, I hope to run into you more often in the future. Lxcify, or well Lucas, is a great friend to have, trust me when I say that ;) I'll see you around!
Thank you both. I am glad people like me, and I don't get hate like I did on most other forums. I used to get called a hypocrite and annoying.
Now, I have awesome friends who believe in me. Thank you guys for believing in me :D

livq

MVP+
livq
livq
MVP+
Ratings
115 1
Hey Camron!

I have seen you all over forums and in game a few times. You seem like a really nice person. You just being part of the server is impacting it a lot. You are so helpful. Thank you for this post and telling us your opinion.

You mentioned that, in the near future i hope, you are going to try to get staff. I think you sound perfect for that job. You are so kind, helpful, and are always suggesting things. You are honest. And those are all great traits to have. I really can see you as a staff member one day.

I also think you would make a great add on to the QA team. You are always giving opinions, and helping the server as much as you can. I think you would be perfect for a member!

-Liv <3

camron315

VIP
Ratings
68 4
Hey Camron!

I have seen you all over forums and in game a few times. You seem like a really nice person. You just being part of the server is impacting it a lot. You are so helpful. Thank you for this post and telling us your opinion.

You mentioned that, in the near future i hope, you are going to try to get staff. I think you sound perfect for that job. You are so kind, helpful, and are always suggesting things. You are honest. And those are all great traits to have. I really can see you as a staff member one day.

I also think you would make a great add on to the QA team. You are always giving opinions, and helping the server as much as you can. I think you would be perfect for a member!

-Liv <3
<3 Thank you for the positive attitude and feedback! :D As I said before, I hope you get staff. Also, my dream for Manacube is to become staff. It's not only a dream but might just become reality.