Has anyone noticed I'm less active than I used to be?

camron315

VIP
Ratings
68 4
Back when I started the server, I would be on for almost 2-4 hours. Now for me it's 1-2 hours. This reason being is in 8th grade at school I am being stressed. If you would like to know why, click the spoiler below:

I am stressed due to the reason of losing few friends. I lost two friends 2 days ago. And I really love my friends in a kind way, not the literal love. I'm also self-anticipating about what school will be like now and if I will have fun going through etc. Though school is not supposed to be fun generically. This might not matter with the server, but it matters with me witch comes to my main conclusion. I might be reduced on server playtime atleast 1 hour.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Hey, Camron. (First off, you may not know who I am as much. My name's Speed, or Jordan, and I'm a former Moderator of ManaCube. It's nice to properly talk to you finally. c: ) I understand how you feel. Whenever it comes to stress, I normally see it be from school. School can be rough, yes, especially when it comes to friends. Friends help make who we are, no matter how close they are. I am deeply sorry that you lost two of your friends, and I understand that your friends mean a lot to you. Now, I'm not sure how you lost them, but I do respect your decision to not discuss about that part. I used to feel the same way as you before, so I can relate easier. (Ironically, also the same time as you.) I've kinda drifted off from my friends; while I'm still friends with them, I'm not as close. I'm fine with this, though, because I just focus on my grades and work in class. I believe that you'll be alright as well. <3

From me to you, I suggest you work on your grades and school-work more often, so you can get it done easier and it relieves stress from the rest of your day, giving you more free time for stuff. In my opinion, I do agree with you when you say school isn't fun. But I do understand why it isn't, because it isn't meant to be. It's a learning place. Sure, we can have fun moments in class, like games and jokes from the teacher (and that's why my math teacher is the best xD), but it's still meant to be serious to get your work done and learn so you can have a better future. Now, as a kind suggestion, maybe try devoting that free time evenly between hanging out with the friends you still have left, whether it be during school or outside of school, and playing on ManaCube. I know this server means a lot to you. It means a lot to me as well, along with my girlfriend and school. c;

Apologies for writing a lot c': but I just felt like getting my thoughts out there, to see if I can be some sort of help to you. Stay strong, man. Remember to work hard. You still got most of your whole life ahead of you. As long as you keep your head held high and keep pushing forward, while also thinking positive, you'll get used to it and you can have a great future. Again, I'm deeply sorry about your recent stress. I wish you the best of luck for the future. (I also hear that you wish to become staff here, and from what I've seen, you seem like you'd make a great one. Best of luck with that as well. ;) ) If you wish to talk to me, for some more support and advice, or even just to talk to get to know each other more, you are always free to start a conversation with me on the Forums or message me on Discord (Speediare#4724). I am also mainly active on Survival and Skyblock in-game, so you're free to stop on by and say hello. :)

Anyways, I'll see you around. c: Take care! <3

-Speed

camron315

VIP
Ratings
68 4
Hey, Camron. (First off, you may not know who I am as much. My name's Speed, or Jordan, and I'm a former Moderator of ManaCube. It's nice to properly talk to you finally. c: ) I understand how you feel. Whenever it comes to stress, I normally see it be from school. School can be rough, yes, especially when it comes to friends. Friends help make who we are, no matter how close they are. I am deeply sorry that you lost two of your friends, and I understand that your friends mean a lot to you. Now, I'm not sure how you lost them, but I do respect your decision to not discuss about that part. I used to feel the same way as you before, so I can relate easier. (Ironically, also the same time as you.) I've kinda drifted off from my friends; while I'm still friends with them, I'm not as close. I'm fine with this, though, because I just focus on my grades and work in class. I believe that you'll be alright as well. <3

From me to you, I suggest you work on your grades and school-work more often, so you can get it done easier and it relieves stress from the rest of your day, giving you more free time for stuff. In my opinion, I do agree with you when you say school isn't fun. But I do understand why it isn't, because it isn't meant to be. It's a learning place. Sure, we can have fun moments in class, like games and jokes from the teacher (and that's why my math teacher is the best xD), but it's still meant to be serious to get your work done and learn so you can have a better future. Now, as a kind suggestion, maybe try devoting that free time evenly between hanging out with the friends you still have left, whether it be during school or outside of school, and playing on ManaCube. I know this server means a lot to you. It means a lot to me as well, along with my girlfriend and school. c;

Apologies for writing a lot c': but I just felt like getting my thoughts out there, to see if I can be some sort of help to you. Stay strong, man. Remember to work hard. You still got most of your whole life ahead of you. As long as you keep your head held high and keep pushing forward, while also thinking positive, you'll get used to it and you can have a great future. Again, I'm deeply sorry about your recent stress. I wish you the best of luck for the future. (I also hear that you wish to become staff here, and from what I've seen, you seem like you'd make a great one. Best of luck with that as well. ;) ) If you wish to talk to me, for some more support and advice, or even just to talk to get to know each other more, you are always free to start a conversation with me on the Forums or message me on Discord (Speediare#4724). I am also mainly active on Survival and Skyblock in-game, so you're free to stop on by and say hello. :)

-Speed
Thank you for the positive feedback. Also, I think since we have gone through troubles and ironically at the same time/grade, I think we would fit to be friends. How about one of my best friends like Lxcify? Take care <3 ;)

:D

Ratings
12 1
But school IS supposed to be fun! Just kidding mostly, but you should make the best you can out of it. Friends come and go sometimes; you're not the only one with that struggle. I think it's both good to devote more time to school and still reserve a little for the server; it's important to do what's best for your personal life but also save a little time for doing what you enjoy the most.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
No worries, @camron315 . I truly believe everyone on this planet deserves happiness. No matter what it takes to achieve it, they deserve it. That includes everyone close to me, and even you. ;) I would love to become friends with you. It'd be nice to get to know you more. Though I don't believe that should be the reason, I'm chill with it. Send me a /f request in-game and stop by Survival whenever I'm on whenever you get the chance c; Lxcify is a really great friend of mine as well, so that's a nice connection. ( @Lxcify Lucas, my man, keep doing what you're doing. You're a great person and friend, I mean that <3 ) Cya around, Camron! ;)

@CatTech I agree c: Well-said <3

livq

MVP+
livq
livq
MVP+
Ratings
115 1
Being an 8th grader, I know how you feel. I have lost a lot of friends recently too, irl and online. It sucks. But you have to know, if they left you and didn't bother fighting for the friendship with you, maybe they're not worth it. I know its hard right now, but you'll get through it. Like Jordan said, keep trying in school, and you'll make it further in life then they ever will.

Just know, this community cares about you very much. I truly believe that almost anyone on this server would give you a shoulder to cry on if you needed one. I wish you the best of luck. Hope to see you around <3

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I know it is hard to go through losing friends. I lost my bestie. She just started to act strange. She never let me sing in public and never helped me when I needed her. (for example when a girl was gossping about me, she never helped me and she was the bully's friend secretly. Even tho she didn't want me to get bullied, she was still her friend) It made me feel sad. She tried to be my only friend, taking away my friends and not letting me stay with them. She was going through life problems. She grew too fast as her mother never talks to her. She takes care of her little sisters. I feel bad, I have told her how I feel multiple times but she doesn't stop being like that. I'm trying to stay away and it is going really well for me, not for her. I am being more social and I could say I have my "fans" that follow me around the school begging me to sing (its cute!)

Anyway, things got solved. And they will get solved to you. It may seem hard in one moment. But everything got better for me and it will for you!
I get the school stress. I have gone throught but it is not easy to deal, specially while losing friends or getting bad grades. (I usually have good grades, my old bestie always made me feel bad if I got a bad grade. She wanted to show she was better than me, but she is weak)

Things will get better. Get your time to make your mind.
Concentrate in school. Get better grades as Speed said so you can have less or no stress.

Do Not worry about Manacube, it is not your life and we don't need an explanation of why you have been connecting less than usual. Please concentrate in you. In your life, in school, in family.

Good luck!
Things will get better, stay strong!

Last edited:

camron315

VIP
Ratings
68 4
I know it is hard to go through losing friends. I lost my bestie. She just started to act strange. She never let me sing in public and never helped me when I needed her. (for example when a girl was gossping about me, she never helped me and she was the bully's friend secretly. Even tho she didn't want me to get bullied, she was still her friend) It made me feel sad. She tried to be my only friend, taking away my friends and not letting me stay with them. She was going through life problems. She grew too fast as her mother never talks. She takes care of her little sisters. I feel bad, I have told her how I feel multiple times but she doesn't stop being like that. I'm trying to stay away and it is going really well for me, not for her. I am being more social and I could say I have my "fans" that follow me around the school begging me to sing (its cute!)

Anyway, things got solved. And they will get solved to you. It may seem hard in one moment. But everything got better for me and it will for you!
I get the school stress. I haven't gone throught it but I can imagine it is not easy to deal, specially while losing friends.
Things will get better. Get your time to make your mind.
Concentrate in school. Get better grades as Speed said so you can have less or no stress.

Do Not worry about Manacube, it is not your life and we don't need an explanation of why you have been connecting less than usual. Please concentrate in you. In your life, in school, in family.

Good luck!
Things will get better, stay strong!
I am sorry about you're bestie. To be honest, that's exactly how my friends changed. They started acting strange, then all of the sudden they start roasting me when I try to talk to one of them. They're bad at roasting saying 'Like you' and 'Say what you are'.
I have some anxiety so this makes a big deal for me, I usually whimper at first. Then I cry when I think about it more. Also, they became friends with a 'bully' witch ALSO used to be my friend. Hope you get relieved of you're stress sometime! :D

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I am sorry about you're bestie. To be honest, that's exactly how my friends changed. They started acting strange, then all of the sudden they start roasting me when I try to talk to one of them. They're bad at roasting saying 'Like you' and 'Say what you are'
I have some anxiety so this makes a big deal for me, I usually whimper at first. Then I cry when I think about it more. Also, they became friends with a 'bully' witch ALSO used to be my friend. Hope you get relieved of you're stress sometime! :D
You are so kind, about my bestie is ok. She wasn't worth it and now that I left her I could make more friends and people are no longer gossiping about me since now I am social. (They used to say things like I was 4 eyed cuz I use glasses, that I am a forever alone, that I am a S*** that they wanted to kill me etc.) 2 girls started the gossip and everyone followed them because they are really social and people were afraid of not being her friend. Happily, they were warned that if they continue they will get expelled. My mom had to go to school and talk about this multiple times and school rules were forced. It is weird to talk about that while I am only eleven years old. Anyway, I am not stressed. I am fine. You will also be fine. You will be great. Just be patient.

I can see a great future ahead for you.
Stay strong and be patient! It will be worth it!
Study and take care of yourself and those who are still there for you!

JiggleJigglePop

Forum Expert
MVP+
JiggleJigglePop
JiggleJigglePop
MVP+
Ratings
191 47

-Speed
Your a former moderator of manacube?

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9