bring back srmod

lyricss

MVP
Ratings
71 2
Okay,

Your not staff, so stop complaining that you don't like it. You don't have to like, not everything is going to be what you like.
you're*
[DOUBLEPOST=1516229180][/DOUBLEPOST]honestly, i think sr. mod is better than mod+ (bc to me, it just seems like a downgrade) so i get ur point

horsebossmaster

MVP
Ratings
107 7
I agree- getting mod+ on one server and mod on the rest sounds like a demote

Ratings
21 2
Okay,

Your not staff, so stop complaining that you don't like it. You don't have to like, not everything is going to be what you like.
He is just leaving his recommendation/statement on why sr.mod should be brought back to the community there is no point for you to be mad at his suggestion br if you don’t be like his suggestion then either leave or leave a -1

But anyways Sr.Mod seems more accurate then Mod+ most servers have srmod so probably new players won’t be able to figure out what is Mod+

+1

JiggleJigglePop

Forum Expert
MVP+
JiggleJigglePop
JiggleJigglePop
MVP+
Ratings
191 47
He is just leaving his recommendation/statement on why sr.mod should be brought back to the community there is no point for you to be mad at his suggestion br if you don’t be like his suggestion then either leave or leave a -1

But anyways Sr.Mod seems more accurate then Mod+ most servers have srmod so probably new players won’t be able to figure out what is Mod+

+1
I'm not mad. I think you missed the point.