• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Klime

VIP
Ratings
108 1

LACK OF ATTENTION: CREATIVE

-–=•=–

Hello, I'm Klime, some of you know me from Discord, mostly from Creative, Survival, and Parkour.
There seems to be a lack of attention for Creative. I understand that some other servers may feel that they have been neglected as well, just look at how many updates Creative got these past few months. It began to get repetitive, and we don't get as much stuff compared to some servers.

Every server but ours get vote keys, ancient keys, ability to change our name without progress removed (hours, plots, ranks, titles), bi-monthly updates, and some other things I didn't mention. Some of you are probably saying that Creative doesn't need keys or anything like that because, well, it's "creative". But that's completely wrong, and frankly, we are limited on how much we can do without having to pay.

––=•=––

Vote Keys:

I already suggested on discord that we need vote keys. Clearly, people would understand what would we need, in some other servers point of view, but here a few of the many things that would be in vote keys.

It could have for example: Vote: 1 gem, 5 gems, 10 gems, 1 week of World Edit, 48 hour ___ disguise, 24 hour (color) chat, 7 days (color) chat, Lucky♧ title (rare), 48 hour vanish, 24 Hour Voxel (very rare), Other Key and anything else.

Other Keys: 1 plot, 25 gems, 50 gems, Lucky♧ title (rare), 1 week of Voxel, BOLD/italic nickname, Rank Upgrade (very rare), 1 week vanish, Wither Disguise, [Builder] Tag (Will be Blue and Italic), and more.

––=•=––

Updates:

We NEVER, get updates, the last update was in 12/13/17 and was to REMOVE /ad /cubits. Also, Dacon had said Creative is updating to 1.12 in February, but I'm just wondering when. A lot of people are waiting and questioning why we don't have concrete or can't spawn some mobs. I also understand that it would be hard to allow players to change their name without losing progress, but it is needed and would help a lot, and save staff time.

––=•=––

Titles:

We seriously need new titles, or to replace our current titles. Right now we have [Architect] and [Engineer] which are very plain and no one buys. Just look at KitPvP and Parkours titles... I and other people in the creative community would actually buy new better titles if they were added. I am sure some other servers also want new titles as well. If you have ideas for titles, please comment them below and I will edit them and put it here below me right now:

[eGirl] [Salty.] [SUPREME] [Gucci] "The KitPvP Titles" -Bly

––=•=––

If you have more suggestions or ideas, what you comment below may be added on to here (you get credit) and gets sent to my email. You can also talk to me on Discord at Kliime #4348.

Thanks for reading!

edits:

(Edit: FIX VOXEL AND WORLD EDIT! -Lycqn and the creative builders)

(EDIT: "I agree 100%, looking back at everything all the others servers get like the present hunt, the themed spawns and just everything else in general. It makes creative kind of boring and repetitive." -Angel (Kingaroo))

Themed spawns would be really nice. Although I love Crazypeacocks spawn, sometimes we should have like a valentines, holiday season, thanksgiving, new year spawn. Maybe people could build a 4x4 plot for a certain holiday or occasion as a contest.

Last edited:
Ratings
big retweet >:^)

Jxson

PATRON
Jxson
Jxson
Patron
Ratings
137 6
Yes even though I've only recently started playing on Creative more I agree with this!!

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
I totally agree.
Also, Litterally noone applies for Creative these days.
There are only about 3-5 staff I can think of that play a bit on Creative

Klime

VIP
Ratings
108 1
i agree 100% lovely post ;>
I agree with all of what has been said, great suggestions too! <3

Cough fix voxel too cough
Yes even though I've only recently started playing on Creative more I agree with this!!
I agree with everything yes
snazzy post klime
Also heres a title idea:
[EULASucks] or some of the KitPVP titles like [Supreme] or [Gucci]
THANK YOU, for the overwhelming support! I really hope this does make a change for us! It's only been over an hour now!

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
I agree 100%, looking back at everything all the others servers get like the present hunt, the themed spawns and just everything else in general. It makes creative kind of boring and repetitive. I hope creative gets some more attention in the future. Thanks klime for making this thread lol

lovemaze

Dedicated Member
MVP+
kuchis
kuchis
MVP+
Ratings
250 15
I totally agree.
Also, Litterally noone applies for Creative these days.
There are only about 3-5 staff I can think of that play a bit on Creative
I actually plan on applying for creative later down the line :p

PancakezRule5

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ClickFilA
ClickFilA
MVP+
Ratings
164 25
Vote keys arent on Creative because you'd be able to duplicate them and have as many as you want, but the same premise done in a different way would be good
Yes, but if they make it so you have to only be at spawn when you vote and while you at spawn you get keys and if you leave spawn they disappear. Also while they are in spawn they can get blocks, using E but you can still fly. (I mean, they don't need blocks at spawn anyway...)
[DOUBLEPOST=1519003659][/DOUBLEPOST]
Vote keys arent on Creative because you'd be able to duplicate them and have as many as you want, but the same premise done in a different way would be good
Or adding to what i said up there is that once they buy it then like something pops up in the chat for them and they click it and it opens there for them (?)

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
I might actually go on creative if it gets more things. Totally agree with this post, creative needs more.

Ratings
69 16
So vote keys may be possible but there would have to put quite a few resources into it since they would basically need a new plugin made. They would have to either be a new currency or they would have to be like the hypixel vote crates, either way they couldn't be an actual item since items can easily be duplicated (or it could give a unique id to each key which can only be used once but that seems over the top). The staff would also have to give a lot of thought to what the crate contents are since some people already have perma-worldedit and perma-voxel, would they get something else or would they just get gems?

I agree that creative should be updated to 1.12(.2), especially since 1.13 is on the verge of being released (maybe just wait until then idk?).

Tag-wise i think there should be more added in cases (assuming cases are added), but i think there should also be tiers to Artisan, like the aqua one that everyone currently has should be the base tier then maybe the other blues could be used for the other tiers?

Ryanminty123

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
110 3
Here are my opinions on this situation, I'm splitting these into two categories as to not have any ambiguity with what I say.

What I agree with:

Adding new Titles would indeed be nice.

I agree, adding new titles would be nice, however as I'll say later on I believe there's more important things to add.

Worldedit and Voxel Sniper being completely reliable.

Worldedit and Voxel Sniper are two very important plugins to the creative server and we would all like for them to work perfectly all the time, however this isn't always the case as they are prone to a lot of malfunctions (which hopefully will be addressed with the reboot). I also believe that these features should give players a lot more control over a lot of the functions we currently don't allow players to use.

What I disagree with:

Vote keys:

I believe adding vote keys to creative wouldn't really work. Remember, the other servers use the vote keys and treasure keys to give people items which are difficult to get normally, i.e enchanted swords, spawners and other items. However creative mode makes this not an issue as we have access to everything. (I know we don't have access to all blocks however the ones that are disabled have been done so with good reasoning). To counter this, perhaps you'd ask that we then add more plots, disguises or worldedit/Voxel sniper to a roulette wheel of sorts. Whilst these would all be valid suggestions there are also a few problems with them, the first of which being that if we do this it makes our other systems pointless.

To illustrate this I want you to think of Voxel Sniper and Worldedit for a moment. Would you rather:

1: Be able to buy worldedit in /shop or gain it as a perk for owning a serverwide rank?
Or
2: Buying a key that only gives you the 'chance' to unlock these perks.

Personally I'd rather have a clean and concise way to buy these items, as Voxel is an available item in the store and in some cases can be given for events.

I also understand this this opinion is part of the minority however I'm not here to explain how the server works, just to give opinions and if you want to put fourth a different method then I'm all ears to suggestions.

Titles:
Whilst I have this in the disagree category and in the agree category I don't actually disagree with it, adding new titles would be nice, however I believe that this is something inconsequential to the creative server as a whole and adds nothing new to it, which is why this post was made in the first place. Hence why it's in both sections.

Things I would personally like to be added

Personally I would like 3 things to be added or improved:

1: Participation in events
Whilst we do events every so often they're always very unreliable and so is everything during the event, I'd like it if we all had clear and consise timelines for events and who would participate in them

2: Adding Nightvision to /shop
Just a nice quality of life improvement

3: More community feedback
This is where I'd like the people reading this to take action, if you want to suggest something then suggesting it to a member of staff like me or Chris in game isn't always enough.

Get involved, get passionate, make forums posts like this and make your voice heard, as this is the best way for the you to let us know how you feel.

Klime, I think this is a wonderfully thought out post and it's written very well. You were respectful in what you asked for and are not asking for us to go overboard and completely change everything, all in all this is a good post and the community feedback is respected not just by me but by the whole staff team. I don't want you to feel as though I'm attempting to just go against this post for the sake of it or anything and if you, or anybody else, would like to contact me then feel free to in game or via discord.

Ryanminty123

One last thing

Allow me to point out that not a single staff member has replied to this thread yet.

Creative doesn’t make money, therefor, it isn’t relevant. It never got any love when I was staff a year ago ... and three of the srmods were from creative, including myself.

You want an enjoyable new plots experience?

Fuck you. Go buy cubits. 90% off sale for no reason for the tenth time this month, make sure to get your jar for the tears of rejected creative players.

If you want me or any staff member to even consider taking you seriously then you're going about it the wrong way. For an Ex staff member I'd like to think you know how to behave and how to show the community you care. However, this isn't the way to do it. I'd also like to think you'd like to be a role model for the community, if you do then once again, this isn't a good way of showing it.

TL DR
I agree with some things and disagree with others, however it's an excellently written post and should be taken seriously.

Last edited:

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
Allow me to point out that not a single staff member has replied to this thread yet.

Creative doesn’t make money, therefor, it isn’t relevant. It never got any love when I was staff a year ago ... and three of the srmods were from creative, including myself.

You want an enjoyable new plots experience?

Fuck you. Go buy cubits. 90% off sale for no reason for the tenth time this month, make sure to get your jar for the tears of rejected creative players.
You ok there? Got some built up anger or something going on?

Go ahead, let it all out.