False Advertisement (Assuming)

Screflex

VIP+
Ratings
47 18
I always had the thought of refunding my rank if I was able to but I wondered if that would be considered Charge Back, Then I thought that may be bad if I refunded my rank but isn't buying the rank false advertisement in the first place? I know what your thinking, It was your decision to buy the rank, you could have avoided buying one. I thought that too, But I went back to the fact that I bought the rank for the glorious features it had not what it was going to become to this day. You can probably remember when VIP+ was the highest rank in the game, right? When you would buy it, you would buy it for the ender dragon pet, vanish, and so much other commands and options. After that, MVP came out and quite a bit of VIP+ commands got removed and added to the MVP rank. Being a VIP+ myself I wasn't mad or anything because I didn't use much of the VIP+ commands but It was still a difference.

After MVP, MVP+ Came out and you probably know what happened. I'm still in the dream of refunding my rank but if they add a bit more to lower ranks and not add new ranks themselves, I would extremely enjoy that.

Thank You ~Screflex

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Yeah, it'd be nice for smaller ranks to get some better stuff... Plus even MVP+ (i think) has to pay for /vanish in /shop.

Last edited:

Jxson

PATRON
Jxson
Jxson
Patron
Ratings
137 6
In the Terms of Service, it clearly states the following:

'We reserve the right to change, with or without notice, any rank price that has been set forth. We also reserve the right to change the contents of a specific rank - the benefits of a certain rank can change, and you will not be entitled to the old rank benefits if we change it. Rest assured that no rank benefit, or any other item in the store, will be changed without a valid, server-balancing reason.'

I believe this conflicts with your statement suggesting your rank was falsely advertised, as during its advertisement it stated the perks that came with it, and you bought it then. It changed after you purchased your rank, and this is allowed, had you read the terms of service.

To conclude, no it's not false advertisement. Do I think they could add some more perks/features to compensate perhaps? Yes.

Hope this reply helps!

Last edited:

Mushey

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mushey
Mushey
ELITE
Ratings
69 1
I myself have had VIP for over 1 and a half year and like 4 months got VIP+, I know how it feels to have smaller ranks like VIP and VIP+ to just be neglected and not have any perks changed for there rank. I 100% agree with you that there should be a balance in Rank perks for each rank
I always had the thought of refunding my rank if I was able to but I wondered if that would be considered Charge Back, Then I thought that may be bad if I refunded my rank but isn't buying the rank false advertisement in the first place? I know what your thinking, It was your decision to buy the rank, you could have avoided buying one. I thought that too, But I went back to the fact that I bought the rank for the glorious features it had not what it was going to become to this day. You can probably remember when VIP+ was the highest rank in the game, right? When you would buy it, you would buy it for the ender dragon pet, vanish, and so much other commands and options. After that, MVP came out and quite a bit of VIP+ commands got removed and added to the MVP rank. Being a VIP+ myself I wasn't mad or anything because I didn't use much of the VIP+ commands but It was still a difference.

After MVP, MVP+ Came out and you probably know what happened. I'm still in the dream of refunding my rank but if they add a bit more to lower ranks and not add new ranks themselves, I would extremely enjoy that.

Thank You ~Screflex

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83

Thank You ~Screflex
When MVP and MVP+ came out, no perks from lower tier ranks were removed, idk where you're getting this information from

Ender Dragon pet was not a VIP+ perk, actually the ender dragon is not a perk in any rank

/vanish was not a VIP+ perk, and has always been in the Gem Shop instead, correct me if wrong

Gaming

Forum Expert
MVP
SadGirlNoceda
SadGirlNoceda
MVP
Ratings
114 6
When MVP and MVP+ came out, no perks from lower tier ranks were removed, idk where you're getting this information from

Ender Dragon pet was not a VIP+ perk, actually the ender dragon is not a perk in any rank

/vanish was not a VIP+ perk, and has always been in the Gem Shop instead, correct me if wrong
I'm pretty sure Dacon is right.

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43

thx.

Smxthie

Forum Expert
ELITE
smxthie
smxthie
ELITE
Ratings
604 49
@Smithicent
Why the dislike? Not sure why you had to dislike my reply without an answer.
I disliked because mvp+'s get certain commands and vanish isn't one of them, it's not the biggest inconvenience in the world its only a few gems.

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
I disliked because mvp+'s get certain commands and vanish isn't one of them, it's not the biggest inconvenience in the world its only a few gems.
Jeez sorry... I'm still a little confused. You could of pointed that out yourself.
Sometimes I'd like to build without being constantly tped to, but then you could say /tptoggle comes into that correct?
Well sometimes I get alot of messages too... Soo /vanish you cant message me when I have that on.

Smxthie

Forum Expert
ELITE
smxthie
smxthie
ELITE
Ratings
604 49
Jeez sorry... I'm still a little confused. You could of pointed that out yourself.
Sometimes I'd like to build without being constantly tped to, but then you could say /tptoggle comes into that correct?
Well sometimes I get alot of messages too... Soo /vanish you cant message me when I have that on.
/ignore or buy it from the shop?