Rejected Nether Jumper: By Prodigae

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prodigae

Ratings
8 17
Creators* Prodigae and Spacemangreg
NOTE BEFORE U REJECT THIS: I already know that there are a lot of nether maps, but I spent a lot of time on mine and I want you to check it out before auto rejecting because it has a lot of detail in it and I think it is better than the other nether maps:
Jumps 95
Warp: do /creative
then do /plot v Prodigae
Difficulty: Expert
Thanks for looking at this; hope you enjoy! :)

Last edited:

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
+1 I'm too bad to do it but I saw it and its very good

EPGaming

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
Alot of blocks used from 1.12, recommended version in parkour is 1.8.9, doesn't meet the block requirements to be transferred.

Last edited:

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Vote: -1

Response: Firstly, it's prefered to based in a void. Secondly, this is way to hard and long to be expert. Thirdly, parkour has plots for a reason :/. On top of all of these, the parkour was really quite boring. On the other hand, the build looked amazing and the parkour was vaired. Well done on such a beautiful build

Prodigae

Ratings
8 17
Vote: -1

Response: Firstly, it's prefered to based in a void. Secondly, this is way to hard and long to be expert. Thirdly, parkour has plots for a reason :/. On top of all of these, the parkour was really quite boring. On the other hand, the build looked amazing and the parkour was vaired. Well done on such a beautiful build
I appreciate you reviewing this map, but it is supposed to be 90 jumps at least for an expert, and i'll try to make it a bit easier. We are also allowed to make parkour on creative. Thanks for your review though! :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1526501056,1526500568][/DOUBLEPOST]
Alot of blocks used from 1.12, recommended version in parkour is 1.8.9, doesn't meet the block requirements to be transferred.
I took into account this comment, but before I took action I asked a former map judge (Aloro) and aloro said that 1.12 blocks are allowed its just that 1.8 users won't see them and that im ok to be using 1.12 blocks. Thanks for your time!

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello guys,

I am sorry to inform you that this course is being rejected. The reason for rejection is as stated, some of the parkour is simply too hard. The length is fine, but I would like some of the course to be easier. There is also a major exploit, of which I will provide a screenshot showing where it is. Despite this, the build does look nice. You clearly took time to make it, and this time spent was not in vain. However, I would appreciate if you make the build floating. This allows Michael and Dakota to be able to move any accepted maps over to the Parkour world. If you fix the exploit and nerf the course a bit, you may resubmit! Don't forget to make the build floating in midair :)

Exploit Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/jyivm6

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future! :D
If you have any questions, you can PM me on here, in game, or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.