Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Welcome to the server and the forums! I’ve seen you around quite a bit on Olympus which I love and I know @Purple4me will love your favourite colour ;)

Reflective

MVP+
Reflective
Reflective
MVP+
Ratings
Welcome! Nice introduction - you actually seem really similar to me :D I'm also 19, I spend most of my time on Olympus and Parkour, I just finished my first year at uni where I'm studying Maths, purple is also one of my favourite colours (I have an account called PurpleTurtle3000 - I know, cringe), and I'm a fan of Marvel movies. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of any sports so we're not very similar in that sense :oops:.

I've seen you around a few times on Olympus, so feel free to say hi if you see me online :)

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
Hey Luke. ^_^ I'm just a wee bit older than you - I'm 21 (20 right now but yenno it's close enough to my birthday psshhh). Sadly, I'm a Survival player but eventually I'd like to span back out to Olympus again and fix my terrible Parkour skills. So hopefully we will eventually run into each other!

I've done two years of basketball, and despite my height I never came to enjoy it.
o.o How tall are you?

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Heya Shift! Welcome to the forums!
Well, I live in the same province (And country) as you c: I see you play parkour a bit, hope to catch you on sometime as I'm an avid parkour player (Master rank). About your basketball, I honestly have the exact same thing with baseball; I hate it, but I have to play (idk why). I personally don't have an interest in soccer however it's a very good interest for those who have it. That's really all I gotta say here, welcome and hope to see you around :)
-Bun

ShiftyWifty

VIP+
ShiftyWhifty
ShiftyWhifty
VIP+
Ratings
20 1
Welcome to the server and the forums! I’ve seen you around quite a bit on Olympus which I love and I know @Purple4me will love your favourite colour ;)
Welcome! Nice introduction - you actually seem really similar to me :D I'm also 19, I spend most of my time on Olympus and Parkour, I just finished my first year at uni where I'm studying Maths, purple is also one of my favourite colours (I have an account called PurpleTurtle3000 - I know, cringe), and I'm a fan of Marvel movies. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of any sports so we're not very similar in that sense :oops:.

I've seen you around a few times on Olympus, so feel free to say hi if you see me online :)
Thank you for the kind welcomes ^_^
Hey Luke. ^_^ I'm just a wee bit older than you - I'm 21 (20 right now but yenno it's close enough to my birthday psshhh). Sadly, I'm a Survival player but eventually I'd like to span back out to Olympus again and fix my terrible Parkour skills. So hopefully we will eventually run into each other!

o.o How tall are you?
I'm actually 6'5. Dunno if thats tall for most people here, but it certainly is from where I am from.

Jackiee

Ratings
Hey I'm a little bit late but welcome to the Manacube sever and forums! I live in Canada as well!

AlaskanFire

MVP+
Ratings
Hey Shift!

Impressive introduction! I play Parkour also, and occasionally Olympus. I hope to see you online on Manacube! <3