Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
fix ur fucking server lag. mainly skyblock. how many times do u guys need to be notified, its like u dont even fuckin care about the server.
While I can understand that you may feel there is no care for the server, there is most likely not a simple and quick solution to solving it. For example, a plugin could be causing lag but removing that plugin will either take time to optimize or will take time to replace as fully removing it may cause an even bigger uproar than the lag. On top of that, other servers need attention. As a Survival staff, I am trying to figure out some ways that I can help as a Moderator that way I can reduce stress for the higher staff who may need to focus on other stuff.

Again, I do understand why you would feel this way. But please try to be patient a bit more <3.

Ratings
2 3
While I can understand that you may feel there is no care for the server, there is most likely not a simple and quick solution to solving it. For example, a plugin could be causing lag but removing that plugin will either take time to optimize or will take time to replace as fully removing it may cause an even bigger uproar than the lag. On top of that, other servers need attention. As a Survival staff, I am trying to figure out some ways that I can help as a Moderator that way I can reduce stress for the higher staff who may need to focus on other stuff.

Again, I do understand why you would feel this way. But please try to be patient a bit more <3.
Atleast you can agree that the lag is fucking insane, literally i can barely break/place 3 blocks without them re-appearing/disappearing.

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
Atleast you can agree that the lag is fucking insane, literally i can barely break/place 3 blocks without them re-appearing/disappearing.
I definitely understand that the lag is a bit much sometimes. :c If anything, it may be a host issue and switching hosts would be a pain in itself as well. So we're probably trying to avoid that.

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
In what server is the lag 'insane'?

Last edited:

DrPhilThanos

MVP
DrPhilThanos
DrPhilThanos
MVP
Ratings
Don't wanna sound rude but.. was it really necessary to swear?