Not open for further replies.

Axe44732

MVP+
Axetk
Axetk
MVP+
Ratings
22 1
Hello. This map is my first and I hope you like it.

My In Game Name is Axetk and my map is called A Journey Through time. To visit my plot us /plot visit Axetk or 24:-5 .The map is an expert level and has 9 check points and 145 jumps. This map entails you to travel through the 4 stages of a survival journey and experience what it takes out in the real Minecraft world.

JustKyrO

Dedicated Member
MVP+
JustKyrO
JustKyrO
MVP+
Ratings
53 1
This is not an original idea, it has been done many times. That being said the build is ok, nothing special really. The parkour is too long for it to be an expert unfortunately, however it is very diverse and enjoyable.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
This is not an original idea, it has been done many times. That being said the build is ok, nothing special really. The parkour is too long for it to be an expert unfortunately, however it is very diverse and enjoyable.
there has been a map with 206 jumps for an expert so why cant this be a expert?

JustKyrO

Dedicated Member
MVP+
JustKyrO
JustKyrO
MVP+
Ratings
53 1
The recommendations are something above the given jumps and there is no limit currently, just saying
Im not saying it's impossible I'm just saying you are more likely to be accepted if you stick to the recommendations

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Axetk,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not really original, because there is already a lot of "Biomes" maps. The build is also not really good too, it's not really attractive, mostly from outside, or from the top of the build. The parkour is pretty fine however, it's varied and not too much repetitive, but the main problems with the parkour is it's really confusing sometimes, and I think it's way too easy for an insane, but too long for an expert. There is also an exploit here : http://prntscr.com/kiuj40 (and probably more exploit..)

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.