Skyblock????

Why is this taking so long for the server to open... I wanna play it but i cant cause its never opening.................. if there is anything wrong with it then just say, i wanna help but obvs i cant

femboys

Dedicated Member
ELITE
femboys
femboys
ELITE
Ratings
222 11
well no shit theres maintenance
im asking why its taking so long for them to do the maintenance
No one knows. Whenever we have news about it, it'll be posted in #announcements on the discord.

Av8oR

Ratings
5 1
No one knows. Whenever we have news about it, it'll be posted in #announcements on the discord.
I'd like to believe this but I never saw the announcement of it going down and the only person to really comment on it being down is @WilboShakespear and he just keeps saying "Maintenance" Kinda sucks at this point.

ckingtx

MVP
ckingtx
ckingtx
Ratings
21 1
Thanks for sharing that. Now how about you share where the maintenance channel is because I don’t see it here on the forums and this is the only place I have access to. So don’t be a jerk and accuse me of not looking hard!
listen here, i was no jerk for helping you. i meant announcements channel not maintenance channel. all i said was if you really wanted to find where they said it in the channel, then you would have literally searched for it with ctrl+f. its not here on the forums, its on the discord. thats where announcements are made.

Av8oR

Ratings
5 1
listen here, i was no jerk for helping you. its not here on the forums, its on the discord. thats where announcements are made.
First off, you were being a jerk! Just like you are in game! It's not on the forums and that is where we are and thus I said I couldn't find it. I have not reinstalled discord since my reformat, hence I cannot see anything there! Second, you don't need to be a jerk again trying to defend yourself!

ckingtx

MVP
ckingtx
ckingtx
Ratings
21 1
First off, you were being a jerk! Just like you are in game! It's not on the forums and that is where we are and thus I said I couldn't find it. I have not reinstalled discord since my reformat, hence I cannot see anything there! Second, you don't need to be a jerk again trying to defend yourself!
y u mad its only game lol. and how am i a jerk. arent you the same guy i gave spawners to? lol

like i said. announcements are posted on the discord in case you missed it the first time i said it. i know we are on the forums, im not an imbecile unlike someone *cough*. wait imbecile is probably too big of a word, should i use stupid instead? <3

might i add on, how was i a jerk in my first, or second response? youre literally just butthurt that you cant play skyblock and too lazy to read announcements about it on the discord.

(before you reply, just to reply and be butthurt towards me for no reason, yes im an imbecile for not using caps, so find a new comeback pls <3)

Av8oR

Ratings
5 1
All you have to do is re-read your posts and you can see you're being condescending. Again, this is the forums and here is the Announcements section for the forums. What I simply stated is that there is nothing here about the maintenance. Why keep an announcement page on the forums if you're not going to use it for announcements of server downtime. Anyway, this thread is not new so I'm not just crying about the server being down, I just wanted to know what happened/ is happening. Also, I have never taken anything from you on any server so you probably shouldn't act like you did me some great favor. So when you get out of class, you can pout in another comment! GG kid

IrishEmmy

PATRON+
Emmyox
Emmyox
Patron+
Ratings
64 2
Think everyone needs to calm down. Skyblock's down until further notice that's all majority of us know for now :)

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
@Shinxray settle this please i dont wanna get involved in a stupid arguement but im only agreeing with @Prophecy
[DOUBLEPOST=1534361431][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and One thing i forgot @Av8oR just stop being a jerk and listen to what they are trying to tell you.

also @Av8oR its spelt Put or put

Wow, I think this has gone way too far. While I actually agree with Av8oR, Prophecy could have handled it much more maturely and was a bit crude in how he phrased his response. I do'nt particularly like Av8oR or Prophecy I think that you both need to take some responsiblility.

ckingtx

MVP
ckingtx
ckingtx
Ratings
21 1
Wow, I think this has gone way too far. While I actually agree with Av8oR, Prophecy could have handled it much more maturely and was a bit crude in how he phrased his response. I do'nt particularly like Av8oR or Prophecy I think that you both need to take some responsiblility.
Don't *

lovemaze

Dedicated Member
MVP+
kuchis
kuchis
MVP+
Ratings
250 15
As others have said above, the server is down for maintenance, we will know when it's up when we receive an announcement on the discord, no need to keep fighting each other about it as it is unnecessary and immature, have a nice day