Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
Heyo! I felt that it is about time that I introduce myself to the community in full and make a thread. I'm sorry for the novel you're about to read but thank you so much if you actually read it. ^_^

❤️ General Information ❤️
My IGN is Napkinz however I have a multitude of nicknames, haha. My newest nickname and preferred one is Stella. Although, my realname is Liz (short for Elizabeth). I don't really like my real name so Stella works fine! I was actually going to be named Rosella so any form of that would also be okay. I try to be as positive and helpful as I can in any case scenario but I can also promise that my best is not perfection and never be. I am not a perfect person and won't always do the right thing. However, a big part of my personality is that I always need to improve myself and accept things that I cannot change.

❤️ Favorites ❤️
Show(s): Lie To Me, The 100, and Switched at Birth.
Color(s): Pastel pinks, blues, and purples.
Song: Currently my favorite song is "I Am" by Jorja Smith.
Book: It Ends With Us
Movie: The Fault In Our Stars (I know, I know. Very basic, haha. It hits close to home tho. :p )
Game: Just Dance

❤️ Other Information ❤️
While my favorite game is Just Dance, I obviously play more games as I wouldn't be here if I didn't. ;p I play Just Dance and Minecraft the most but I also have OSU!, Don't Starve Together, Golf With Your Friends, and League. I'm quite bad at games in general (with the exception of Just Dance because I no life it always) so don't expect me to be good at any of the others, haha. I love meeting new people so if anyone wants to message me, feel free to add my Discord and start a conversation. ^_^ Just let me know that you came from Mana. My Discord tag is Napkinz#0723.

PancakezRule5

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ClickFilA
ClickFilA
MVP+
Ratings
164 25
Hey Napkinz!

I have seen you around, on survival and it's been great getting to know you. I learned that you like the real survival experience and now I know more about you!

Just dance, I love that game too, and I have to agree with favorite color being blues ;) Hope to see you stay long on manacube an have a great time!

shm888

ELITE
shm888
shm888
ELITE
Ratings
10 1
gnarly