Halloween or Christmas?

Zakno

MVP+
AliceInTheWonder
AliceInTheWonder
MVP+
Ratings
34 4
I have to say Christmas because I get joy out of seeing my family all come together, it's also one of the only times I get to see my sister due to her living in another country :)

ArtThou

Ratings
14 1
True, I spend lots if time with my family on Christmas, which is probably one of the main points or Christmas. I also like the decorations that go up. Also another time that you can spend time with your family. I usually like decorating the tree.

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Well I already have my Christmas skin, my Christmas Cape and my Christmas nick on.. so you take a guess at my answer

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Christmas. Halloween isn't popular where I live!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Christmas. I don't really like Halloween. Seeing people around me go crazy and pig out on candy is kinda gross, tbh.

Lazarus

VIP+
Rubempre
Rubempre
VIP+
Ratings
43 2
Halloween is incredible in terms of atmosphere but no holiday is at the same level as the corporate moneymaker dubbed Christmas. I love meeting friends and family, singing, exchanging presents. It brings everyone together.

Merakiios

MVP+
Merakiios
Merakiios
MVP+
Ratings
Halloween, while having truly respectable origins, is just a "holiday" for kids to dress up and gorge themselves on candy. While it is important for children to express themselves, especially through attire, I would argue that limiting that expression to one day out of the year really inhibits the creativity of a young child's mind. For that reason, I'd have to go with Christmas.

qubi

VIP+
qubi
qubi
VIP+
Ratings
Late to reply, but no doubt, Christmas. Halloween stops being fun past 20. Christmas? Always fun, always getting gifts, always giving gifts, family, food, etc.

AtomicOrigin

PATRON+
AtomicOrigin
AtomicOrigin
Patron+
Ratings
19 1
I like both personally. Holloween is awesome because of costume parties and contests. Christmas is awesome because of gifts and great food.