AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10

Some parts of the parkour are too hard to be easy. It should definitely be at least a medium. Next the name of the map isn't entirely fitting to the build, I don't remember so much lava before. You are also not allowed to have stand-alone iron bars or glass panes to prevent lag, so please keep that in mind for future builds. Other then that the parkour was very varied and quite fun. Good luck in future builds :D

Just to clarify, this is NOT a final response but just my opinion ;D

Dyss

MVP+
Dyss
Dyss
MVP+
Ratings
33 1
wipeout is a great show, would be cool to see a wipeout map

Last edited:

feinn

MVP+
acica
acica
MVP+
Ratings
23 1

Some parts of the parkour are too hard to be easy. It should definitely be at least a medium. Next the name of the map isn't entirely fitting to the build, I don't remember so much lava before. You are also not allowed to have stand-alone iron bars or glass panes to prevent lag, so please keep that in mind for future builds. Other then that the parkour was very varied and quite fun. Good luck in future builds :D

Just to clarify, this is NOT a final response but just my opinion ;D
Lava is just making the map more exciting , for the parkour maybe it’s too hard for easy but it will be short for medium so I will just need some jumps :/ I just forgot that I can’t use single iron bar, mate at least I have got map accepted. Thanks for your advice haha :D

rmc22

MVP+
rmc22
rmc22
MVP+
Ratings
19 1
The map is great, the jumps are very nice and varied and the theme is nice and original. Only problem is the jumps are too difficult for an easy, anyway for me it's a +1

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Feilip,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is interesting and original. The build is not really good, I think the build is a bit unattractive and messy (Not talking about floating jump here). The parkour could be better, it's pretty varied, but I think it's too hard for an easy, some part are not fun (The water with cobweb slide part for example), and the amount of barrier make the map confusing. You are also not allowed to put single iron bars like Alfie said.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.