How to Build an Efficient Grinder

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
The thumbnail is... horrifying xD But! I really appreciate you making this video, as your instructions before, while they were helpful, can also be confusing, just because it's words and pictures. Again, thank you for this guide! Really nice editing too, I must add.

I'm hopeless when it comes to grinders, and I know there's not really any tutorial videos that show how to build a grinder like the ones used in Olympus, so when players ask for help with them, I'll be sure to send them here.

sil

Dedicated Member
PATRON
5ouls
5ouls
Patron
Ratings
325 34
Actually a good video for beginners. At least we know your grinder making business is now over. hahaha Seriously though good video. In the chat around 7:00 im teaching jung how to say i love you and i like you in Spanish for clarification @_@

Ratings
The thumbnail is... horrifying xD But! I really appreciate you making this video, as your instructions before, while they were helpful, can also be confusing, just because it's words and pictures. Again, thank you for this guide! Really nice editing too, I must add.

I'm hopeless when it comes to grinders, and I know there's not really any tutorial videos that show how to build a grinder like the ones used in Olympus, so when players ask for help with them, I'll be sure to send them here.
Thanks Hallow, the one thing I wasn't sure about was if the use of Wood to resemble spawners would confuse people. I just did that because I didn't want to wait to be able to buy the spawners. Thanks for your feedback though lol.

Ratings
4 1
Thanks Hallow, the one thing I wasn't sure about was if the use of Wood to resemble spawners would confuse people. I just did that because I didn't want to wait to be able to buy the spawners. Thanks for your feedback though lol.
Tbh what is this video I can’t be the one to judge but everything is horrible hire an editor if you can’t edit yourself :)

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Tbh what is this video I can’t be the one to judge but everything is horrible hire an editor if you can’t edit yourself :)
No need to be rude, regardless if you find the editing good or not, it's not the main focus. The point of the video is to help players make an efficient grinder on Olympus, and personally I feel it does that job perfectly. :)

JuanV

MVP+
JuanV
JuanV
MVP+
Ratings
With that thumbnail I'm high-key considering .. well idk its just cringe sooo cringy lol

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
No need to be rude, regardless if you find the editing good or not, it's not the main focus. The point of the video is to help players make an efficient grinder on Olympus, and personally I feel it does that job perfectly. :)
I think the edit was good just look at my videos lmao, btw I think gym rat wants mod with that attitude it’s not so big chance