Teamspeak

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,319 82
I don't believe ManaCube uses teamspeak. We do however have a discord, if you wish to join the server, type "/discord" while in-game on any server, and click the link to join!

If you have any further issues with joining, feel free to privately message me on the forums, on discord (hallowqueen#6972) or in-game.

Last edited:
1 i was vanned for chargeback in 2018 yet i was on the server 2 days ago 2 i havent spent anything on manacube and 3 almost every other server uses teamspeak

locoMoose

Ratings
This is not the place to discuss your ban situation. Multiple people have already told you what to do on the thread you created & yet you don't appear to be listening. Also most servers switched to discord for voice communication. Hypixel, one of the largest networks started using discord for voice communication not too long ago.

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
Personally, I think there should be a group of Discord, TeamSpeak and Skype for Manacube, if and when it gets bigger. It supports all kinds of people when they cannot download or register with discord, teamspeak or Skype.

locoMoose

Ratings
I don't really like that idea of having 3 different apps to communicate. The reason for this is because it's more unnecessary work for staff as they'll now have to monitor Skype & TS. In my opinion, the staff team is already small & having them moderate more apps would divide their time on moderating server. Now instead of having to worry about forums, discord & ingame, they now have to moderate two other places. I think that would be too overwhelming. I think, if anything, discord should get an overhaul and remove some channels to make it less cluttered and revamp some channels.

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
I don't really like that idea of having 3 different apps to communicate. The reason for this is because it's more unnecessary work for staff as they'll now have to monitor Skype & TS. In my opinion, the staff team is already small & having them moderate more apps would divide their time on moderating server. Now instead of having to worry about forums, discord & ingame, they now have to moderate two other places. I think that would be too overwhelming. I think, if anything, discord should get an overhaul and remove some channels to make it less cluttered and revamp some channels.
Thats fair but enabling a rank to moderate Discord, TeamSpeak and Skype. It could be optional for staff to have all three, but they must have at least one.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,319 82
Thats fair but enabling a rank to moderate Discord, TeamSpeak and Skype. It could be optional for staff to have all three, but they must have at least one.
Personally, I think it'd be too chaotic to have all 3. Like @locoMoose said, the staff team is quite small, and it'd be hard to separate the team to watch all 3 different servers.

I believe most people use Discord anyway now, it's more common than Skype/ooVoo/TeamSpeak, as they're older applications and less reliable. (In Skype's case, at least).