----- About You -----

What is your Minecraft username?
raden3

How old are you?

Country or Timezone
Gmt +8

What is your Discord username?
Rdn#1773

How many hours do you have on the creative server?

----- Your Skills -----

Do you enjoy working by yourself or as a team?
I enjoy working with other people. When working alone I get burnt out very quickly, leading me to have big personal projects I'm excited to build early on but end up leaving unfinished. The company of other like-minded people helps me to deal with this, as I find anything more enjoyable when done with others. I love building with a team.

What building styles are you best at, and weakest at?
Structures are what I enjoy doing the most, and they are also what I'm best at. Typically I go for fantastical medieval/European themes but I also enjoy experimenting with different styles. My terrain is also pretty good, I'd say, however, I can't do terrain using external programs such as worldmachine and worldpainter. My weak point is organics, as I haven't dabbled in that area long enough.

Do you know how to use Voxel Sniper?
Yes.

Have you been a part of a build team before? (Give examples if yes)
PhanaticMC, Wynncraft

Screenshots/Portfolio of your past builds. (Recommended to provide an album link)

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
+1, I don't really like the 8th image but everything else looks really good, good luck :D

Mega

VIP+
Megatorious
Megatorious
VIP+
Ratings
Hi Raden! Due to your current playtime not being enough to qualify for BuildTeam I have decided to deny you. If you gather some more playtime you are more than welcome to reapply in the future.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.