k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
I'm giving this a 0. The theme is original. The build is honestly, in my opinion, a bit messy. I like the detail you put in with the stuff waiting to be blended. (-1 for blending what looks like tomatoes what were you tHiNkInG? Im kidding lol) The parkour itself is quite varied.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
I'm giving this a 0. The theme is original. The build is honestly, in my opinion, a bit messy. I like the detail you put in with the stuff waiting to be blended. (-1 for blending what looks like tomatoes what were you tHiNkInG? Im kidding lol) The parkour itself is quite varied.

I wish you the best of luck! <3
Yeah, I was thinking the same. I wanted to use glass instead of glass panes, but I was basing it off my real blender and the panes looked more realistic. I also want to find some way to keep the parkour up top on the actual blender, but it's hard to do that without making jumps skippable (btw those are cherries not tomatoes don't worry)

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
I don't like the glass box of stuff and the granite floor/table, if you took them out I'd give you a +1 but I'll give you a 0 until those are changed

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
I'm giving this a -1

The parkour itself is good. Its difficulty fits with other easy maps... but the build does not look good. The granite ground looks lazy, and the glass case (?) full of ingredients feels out of place. I think it may have been a smarter move to just isolate the blender and not include the countertop or ingredient case.

(Small note, I'd nerf the potion stand jump because I struggled with it even with speed 3)

Pretty much, the blender looks good, but none of the other stuff does. I would change to a +1 if the blender was floating (maybe connected to a floating electric plug, that would be pretty fun).

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
I'm giving this a -1

The parkour itself is good. Its difficulty fits with other easy maps... but the build does not look good. The granite ground looks lazy, and the glass case (?) full of ingredients feels out of place. I think it may have been a smarter move to just isolate the blender and not include the countertop or ingredient case.

(Small note, I'd nerf the potion stand jump because I struggled with it even with speed 3)

Pretty much, the blender looks good, but none of the other stuff does. I would change to a +1 if the blender was floating (maybe connected to a floating electric plug, that would be pretty fun).
For the potion jump, if it's what I think it is, you're supposed to momentum jump from the side. I might need to add a sign there saying so. As for the design, I'm either removing the extra items or revamping them, haven't decided yet.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
I don't like the glass box of stuff and the granite floor/table, if you took them out I'd give you a +1 but I'll give you a 0 until those are changed
I'm giving this a -1

Removed the fruit container/table, added electrical plug, nerfed a few jumps, and made the glass part of the blender a little cleaner. Thoughts?

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
I feel like the plug is out of place, I think you should take out the cord completely, make the blender the main focus and have maybe one floating jump at the start and then the rest of the parkour on the blender that you have now

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
I'm kind of unchanged about the plug, to be honest. The only reason I think it should stay is because it adds more jumps.

On another note, i'd change the heights of the barrier jumps to make them more consistent (In this area)

+1

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I think it would be good if the plug were a little more curved.

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
I’ll be giving this map +1 , the theme is original and the jumps are varied and the build overall is good, but it is a little bit messy. Good luck!

Danyuul

ELITE
Danyuul
Danyuul
ELITE
Ratings
+1 bit messy as others said but very simplistic and original. Hope it gets accepted <3

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hoi MCBYT,
I'll be accepting your map, for the following reasons:

The theme for your map is original, as there are no blender maps, however we got some electronics maps, so it takes a bit of originality. (It's still super good!)
About the build, it looks appealing and the details made it even better!
[There was a little exploit that has been fixed already, please be careful when doing maps!]

About the parkour, it was varied, however when doing the map it was messy and didn't understand where to go, I've changed it and made it less confusing.

¡Thanks for submitting a map, I would love to see more maps from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.