Slayer Minion

Slaizen

ELITE
SlaizenNezials
SlaizenNezials
ELITE
How do I auto feed my Slayer Minion ?? (/minions dont work)
Peoples on the chat tell me it was impossible o_O. That would make them completely useless since they would die really quickly... But on the website shop we can clearly read :
Minions can last forever, but you need to feed them. You can remotely link a food chest to your minion, and it will automatically grab food from it when it needs. You can setup grinders to automatically fill this chest to never have to worry.
The only option i have is :
Attach a chest to this minion so that its mob drops go into it
I try to put food in it, dont work. Also drops just dont go in the chest...

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82

Slaizen

ELITE
SlaizenNezials
SlaizenNezials
ELITE
How can i do that ? Your link said to click the food chest, i dont have that icon. Do it need a certain level ?

Sans titre 10.png

Last edited:

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
Well, to quote the post there’s another way to feed it - feeding it directly.
3. Feeding your Seller Minion

There are two ways to feed your Seller Minion, manually and automatically.

To feed your Seller Minion manually, simply <right-click> on it with a piece of food that it will eat, like cooked beef, and you should receive a confirmation message in Server Chat.
Have you tried placing a chest beside the minion in-game rather than clicking the menu? I’m not entirely sure if that’ll work, but it can’t hurt to try. It’s odd there’s no section for it in the GUI.

Slaizen

ELITE
SlaizenNezials
SlaizenNezials
ELITE
Feeding it directly work great, but i dont really want to do that all days long... I have of course try a chest with all cooked food in all direction before posting :/