'Ello

mxgically

VIP
mxgically
mxgically
VIP
Ratings
Heya- I'm Alex, aka Mxgically.

I joined the server 3? days or so ago.., I'm still finding my feet but otherwise this has been a very welcoming community!

I started playing here regularly due to my old server getting real toxic real quick.
I like music(P!ATD, TOP, MCR, etc.)- and I play the flute. I'm a builder and you can find me on creative!

Thanks for listening to my TEDTalk.

KhiteBuilds

VIP+
KhiteBuilds
KhiteBuilds
VIP+
Ratings
Welcome! I’m just getting back into creative myself so I hope to see you around.

Are there any particular pieces you’re working on with your flute right now?

mxgically

VIP
mxgically
mxgically
VIP
Ratings
Welcome! I’m just getting back into creative myself so I hope to see you around.

Are there any particular pieces you’re working on with your flute right now?
Hah thank you! Might see you around. At the moment it's 'Do you hear the People Sing' from Les Mis.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Heya there Alex,

It's always a pleasure to see another minecraft player enter our wonderful community! I'm Pat and I'm mainly a parkour player, but, hopefully we cross paths at one point. It's a shame your old server got toxic, but, atleast it brought you here! I hope you have a great time on ManaCube :)

Cheers,
~Pat

mxgically

VIP
mxgically
mxgically
VIP
Ratings
Heya there Alex,

It's always a pleasure to see another minecraft player enter our wonderful community! I'm Pat and I'm mainly a parkour player, but, hopefully we cross paths at one point. It's a shame your old server got toxic, but, atleast it brought you here! I hope you have a great time on ManaCube :)

Cheers,
~Pat
Thanks man, and I play parkour a bit, I'll catch you around!

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Alex!

I really hope to see you around some time! I'm a parkour player and I sometimes visit other servers. I also play an instrument! I am a percussion player and I know my way around a piano. Too bad your old server got toxic. I know how that feels. However, it brought you here! I hope you find the server fun and have a good time!

See you around!
~Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)