Warning for dropped items

aviv10bm10

ELITE
aviv10bm10
aviv10bm10
ELITE
Ratings
bring the Watning for clearing the dropped items back its very annoying that from nowhere the plugin can just clear the floor without a warning first I have no idea why you removed it but plsssss bring it back

Tyconic

ELITE
Tyconic
Tyconic
ELITE
Ratings
21 2
If I remember correctly, I believe there is a warning of some kind, if not I think it's just good practice to be careful when dropping important items. I recommend using chests.

Ratings
I definitely agree with Aviv and obviously Tyconic we usually put stuff in chest or ender chest but sometimes you press q on accident or your mining important blocks, Ex. Infinity Chest and if a lag/item clear happens coincidently then you have to make a ticket and wait etc. Would be 100x easier for the players and admins, to just put a 10 or 15 second warning..

EricBanks

PATRON
Dawlas
Dawlas
Patron
Ratings
I agree. I am always scared to drop items and stuff, a 1 minute heads up would be so useful, along with a countdown.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Hi Guys!

Thanks so much for voicing your thoughts! All feedback is always appreciated! I highly suggest adding this to the suggestions website. This can be found under the more tab at the top of the forums page. Also why you are there feel free to upvote some of your favorite suggestions, or even leave a comment or two!

Educator

ELITE
Educator
Educator
ELITE
Ratings
I agree with this - As i've shown in the photo below, the 20 Second mark before the Clear is the FINAL warning the server gives you before clearing items. They should announce the final 5 seconds aswell as this.

dwauino.png