Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hi!
Your appeal is currently in the reviewing stage. You can check if anyone responded to your appeal with the little bell icon at the top left of the site. Or you could click HERE and see all your appeals.
Luci

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
It depends on the situation, it could take a few days. Please be patient, you will get a response as soon as possible <3

Ratings
I actually spoke to an Mod+ because i was stuck. And he just banned me for "Nofall". I was "slipping" of the blocks, while i was jumping over to it. ._. I don't know how or anything. I also god Screen of my .versions and %appdata%...

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
I actually spoke to an Mod+ because i was stuck. And he just banned me for "Nofall". I was "slipping" of the blocks, while i was jumping over to it. ._. I don't know how or anything. I also god Screen of my .versions and %appdata%...
technically speaking, after you where banned, you could just go into your %appdata% and removed the hacked client shit that was installed so no need to have an ss. (This is from my perspective, and how i see it)

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
I just said, i was stuck. So i was false banned.
Just be patient, staff will reply to it as soon as possible :)

Thanks!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
I just said, i was stuck. So i was false banned.
Sorry, but I still don't believe you, if you where recording at the time of ur ban, thatd be proof you where stuck and if you where stuck, you could just restart the map.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
You have to be patient. You aren't the only one who is appealing, there are several other people most likely doing the same thing. But they also have other duties to attend to that isn't responding to appeals, they have to take care of player reports and bug reports. They have other commitments outside the internet as well, this isn't a "job" per say but a volunteer position. So they can't be answering to everything immediately it just isn't realistic!
However, I do understand how it can be quite frustrating and I do speak from experience. But they will reply in good time.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Hi!
Your appeal is currently in the reviewing stage. You can check if anyone responded to your appeal with the little bell icon at the top left of the site. Or you could click HERE and see all your appeals.
Luci
Pretty sure you have to ask for the link? Not sure bcuz when I've appealed in the past, I didn't get notified when the staff responded.

Ratings
My friend asked into it, and i got answered with a "denied" or something like that.
And then they told they had video evidence, but can i see it? Nop.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
My friend asked into it, and i got answered with a "denied" or something like that.
And then they told they had video evidence, but can i see it? Nop.
What do you mean? I'm pretty sure if you ask, the staff would show you... but only if you ask nicely.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I’m sorry but ban evidence is confidential.
I understand the frustration but unfortunately we have to do this.
I hope you understand ;/

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
You can’t see it because it includes private information that we cannot share to the public. Your appeal was rejected, and I suggest you stop asking about it.

Last edited:

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I mean, you can try to appeal again... but it'll probably get rejected. (Plz don't kill me staff)