Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi EwoutCookies,
I'm gonna put your map in reviewing for the following reasons :
-I already warned you a lot about it, your map is way too hard, let's be honest, I gave up on Iron Man, so please nerf all your map (a lot) !
-It's less important, but I think your map is a bit messy, mostly above Hulk and Black Panther, so please try building your map more on/in your build, not around/above.

For the rest, the theme is not that original, since there is already some "Super Hereos" maps (SuperHeroes or Spiderman for example), but you I guess it's still original. The build is really good tho, it's really attractive, but like I said before, a bit messy. The parkour is varied.

I will let you before the end of August to change your map, make sure most negative points I pointed out before are patched, I will judge the map again at the end of this month (unless you tell me you revamped the map), if nothing has been made, your map will be rejected.

EDIT : Please edit your map in your 4th plot, I realised your map used the wrong facing, so please the copy I made.

Ratings
16 2
This map is absolutely amazing. I literally can't see any reason that this map would be denied besides it being too hard. The build is a 10/10, and the parkour is a 8/10. Good job :> +1

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi again,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted !
The map still looks quite messy, but the parkour got nerfed nicely (I still nerfed some few jumps, but you already know that since you helped me)

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.