Ratings
692 11
Builder : Shinxray
ID : /plot v -72;1 // /plot v Shinxray 61 // /plot v Nezuko
Difficulty : Expert
Number of jumps : 91
Screenshot :
Screenshot_28.png

Didn't planned making since, was supposed to be a collab with EwoutCookies, but ended as a solo map, and this is not my 50th map, I'm still working on it :D
PS : If you didn't liked K-On!, you will not like this map, because it's also a puzzle map c: (good luck with the minecart furnace !)

Ratings
3 2
more anime yesssss perfect (kidding idk if this is anime shinx has a stereotype for making anime maps)

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Shinx,

I'm glad to be able to tell you that your map has been ACCEPTED. Anime is such a broad and extensive genre that stating that a submission is unoriginal due to it being anime-themed would not do it justice. This does not fall short of being unique, as there are no Demon Slayer or Nezuko maps. The build is attractive, complex, and portrays Nezuko incredibly accurately. The PK length and difficulty definitely fit the expert difficulty. There was a huge variety in the blocks and jumps used, which made it a fun map to play (the puzzle part was very entertaining). Overall, a great map. I hope to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.