ILeftTheGame_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
ELITE
Ratings
383 3
Decent map, the jumps are hard enough for expert, good variety of blocks, and the theme is pretty original as there are no roller coaster maps! my vote is +1

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Finally a good expert map submission. I’ll look for any skips when I get home from dinner, and I’ll DM you on Discord if I find any.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
aahhh, much better! I love what you've done with the barrier blocks, makes it much more clear. The parkour is varied, which is always nice to see, and the build looks a lot better now. It's a +1 from me. I can't wait to see more of your maps!

Ratings
aahhh, much better! I love what you've done with the barrier blocks, makes it much more clear. The parkour is varied, which is always nice to see, and the build looks a lot better now. It's a +1 from me. I can't wait to see more of your maps!
Finally a good expert map submission. I’ll look for any skips when I get home from dinner, and I’ll DM you on Discord if I find any.
Decent map, the jumps are hard enough for expert, good variety of blocks, and the theme is pretty original as there are no roller coaster maps! my vote is +1
Thanks for the support and feedback!

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
I still think the build could be improved, something as simple as widening the track would help immensely. The barrier labelling is great though, and the parkour diversity looks much better, so hopefully you'll be accepted this time! Good luck!

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
The map has definitely improved, the parkour is much clearer and better and fit the difficulty, though one jump is impossible in 1.8
The build is pretty much the same, and it could be better, as mcbyt said, by making the track wider. Good luck!

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hi!

Unfortunately, I will be rejecting this map for the following reasons;
Firstly, I would like to say that the map has greatly improved from the last submission, great job! But, I and some other staff found it a bit messy while going through the parkour, especially with the floating jumps, it makes the build look messy. We also found the Parkour to be a bit too easy for the Expert difficulty as well as finding it a little bit repetitive with the vines, brewing stands, and enchantment tables, but still really improved from the last submission!

I'd recommend submitting this again and making some changes to what I mentioned above.
Thanks for taking the time to create, and submit this map. I'd love to see more from you in the future!
Luci

Status
Not open for further replies.