Can we add Pistons And levers back?

Ratings
7 2
I understand why redstone has been banned in the latest season, but with the removal of Pistons and levers, We are unable to create different items, and spike creativity using armorstands and different items. I'd like for them to be at least temporarily unbanned at least, Thank you.

Ossipago1

Ratings
Its happens to me too, But you could still able to flip trapdoor. By right click on them. But i tried with piston but it don't work with them, piston have tricks to build like the window one. Probably piston will able to generate lags instead of redstone by using W/E (Idk). Probably they must disable redstone gamerule or something. Or probably are not supposed to them. (because of command?)

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Hello,

Redstone (along with several other entities - for example; item frames) were removed from Creative due to them causing lag, and being used to create lag/crash plots in the past.

While I totally understand the frustration from players who have good intentions, and wish to use these items to create builds - they just cause too many issues for the moment, so I don’t see them being added back in the near future - but, possibly some day!

I may be wrong, and I have no doubts that someone will correct me if that’s the case; but I believe you can place armour stands still, you just may need either VIP+, or to temporarily purchase the perk from /shop [with in-game mana].