Staff applications.

Hi! i have a question about the accepted applys. I would really like to see them so i can get good tips out of them. I think this could help getting a better apply so i can get accepted :D If any staff members could help me please reply!!!!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
The reason we can't see accepted applications is because the reply that says it was accepted typically contains important information related to staffing, and not everyone should be able to see it. If you want to see good applications, the ones that make it into Reviewing (the orange tag) are the ones that passed the initial test and now the management team is looking specifically at behaviour to see if they're good for staff.

Ratings
Hi! i have a question about the accepted applys. I would really like to see them so i can get good tips out of them. I think this could help getting a better apply so i can get accepted :D If any staff members could help me please reply!!!!

Hey Mega_Green_steve!

I think that I can give you some tips in order to become a great applicant!

1) Be honest. If you lie about some aspects or skill sets in your application, this just shows that you are dishonest and not trustworthy.

2) Meet the requirements! The amount of applicants who didn't read this thread: https://manacube.com/threads/new-application-info-requirements-need-to-know.10605/ surprises me!

3) Be willing to be selfless. In my opinion, to become a great helper, you need to prioritize answering questions and making others' experiences better over yourself sometimes!

There are probably way more tips I can give you, but I believe that these are the most important. Good luck!

Thank you alot! I made a application today! i will try to use your tips. If you can you can read my apply and tell me what is should change!

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
Well first off you don't even have 20 forum posts, why did you make the application?
If someone thinks that they are overqualified to become a staff member, they are more than welcome to apply. Players who exceed in certain requirements can make up for the requirements that need to be worked on. Also, the forums post requirement is not enforced too hard because it is only there to see how you interact with other players.

Chris (letdowns)

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
Also, the forums post requirement is not enforced too hard because it is only there to see how you interact with other players.
While yes, we aren’t too strict with players having 20 forum posts, we do still advise players to try to get as close to 20 as possible, as it is still a requirement.

We don’t want to encourage applicants to put in the bare-minimum amount of effort, as it in turn shows they aren’t willing/ready to become a staff member or put effort in where needed. It also shows more about an applicants character, as most applicants (specifically who aren’t ready for staff at the current time they apply) will spam any thread they can get their hands on to get to 20, or above.