Hacker caught in PVP: IGN (of hacker) is TABOOED

Numsy

Dedicated Member
duaw
duaw
Ratings
My Faction and i noticed that this player was very skilled, taking 3-4 of us on without fail. It was only when i jumped in when we noticed he was using kill aura.
Here is some proof:
https://medal.tv/clips/10401814/d1337xdC9Jf0
Thank you,
Adam

Numsy

Dedicated Member
duaw
duaw
Ratings
oh yeah also to hallowqueen who seems to never fully listen to what i said and just has one power closing threads, why do u think i a man who clearly hates sil for no reason (i hate him for a reason and i did not report him bc when ever i put in help notes to the server i forget what they are called it never helps so i just like to report him via threads oh yeah i hate him bc he removed my crap when the person did not have substantial evidence and i also hate how you guys think your the fbi and have to protect your info why cant you show me the evidence. He also never gave me back my crap after i got insided which is against factions rules, and before you say make a ticket i have it never works i made one before when a staff member told me to (on a alt so u guys cant track me btw) and nothing happened. But yeah to hallowqueen if i were to hold a grudge easily dont u think it would be to MCBYT the guy who denied me staff? (I did get something better than staff tho i get the ability to berate them endlessly like Sheldon cooper for there many failures good night).
could you put this elsewhere please?
message @MCBYT separately not on a ticket