PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
So first off this is my 100th forum post (yay?). Very exciting stuff.

Ok moving on I have taken a bit of a break from ManaCube in my activity in the last week and I have been paying less attention to conversations in chat (still helping people out but that's about it). The drama from my real life was getting a bit out of hand and then for me to come back home to face criticism and drama on ManaCube was getting to be too much for me to handle. But the drama has been resolved at this point (in my real life at least, we'll see about ManaCube), so I figured I'd announce my return. I still may come online and proceed to AFK for an hour and then come play, but I should at least be active more starting this weekend. Thanks to all the people who commented on my Taking a Break post, your advice really helped me raise my opinion of myself.

So yeah, 100 forum posts and hopefully more in the future, unless something happens to me and I wind up dead/unable to type. But let's not consider that a possibility for now!

Thank you for all your support

-Pyro

nasser_919

MVP
nasser_919
nasser_919
MVP
Ratings
congrats on 100th post

elliephxnt

ELITE
elliephxnt
elliephxnt
ELITE
Ratings
Love you pyro <3 you can't let that stuff get to your head, all they want is a reaction, and you're too good for that

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
Welcome back also weird flex I have 700+ post :) Gg though on 100