ENDED Legendary Keys Giveaway ENDED

DonVito699

ELITE
Donvito699
Donvito699
ELITE
Ratings
21 1
The title says it all, throughout the last week since I returned to Olympus after taking a break due to the disappointing end of Season 1. #BringBackBlast. I've noticed a majority of users are still lacking the Bold ability.

I'd like to giveaway to the community of Aether Olympus, just a couple of minutes ago I gave away more then 100 Legendary keys, and had a thrill doing it, and thought to myself I'd like to do it every so often. So all I'm asking for you is to leave a simple comment or just a message saying you'd like to be entered.

Throughout the next while, I'll decide on how many keys the next giveaway will contain, perhaps set an amount for the top users who've been chosen, via a randomizer.

A date will be set to when the giveaway itself will happen, until then I look forward to everyone who will enter, and best of luck!

Nice give away dude, love the idea. Count me in! ;)

Rubith

MVP+
Rubith
Rubith
MVP+
Ratings
i would love to enter, i've been casually trying for bold for a few months now :(

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
Ozzy this is very generous thank you for doing this <3 Would love an entry

Slaapziekte

ELITE
Slaapziekte
Slaapziekte
ELITE
Ratings
59 2
I would love to enter! I've been trying to get bold since I got MVP+ , end december 2018 somewhere. People even bought them for me and I've never gotten it. Maybe this could finally give that last push and unleash my inner boldness, haha.