woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
236 90
Hello I'm woolly26 and my real name is Mario, I've been choosing this community because I said to try dacon server after playing a while on dacon's partner server.
I like to see optimistic people because they make this server better like some staff members and players do.
I like to see when servers adds updates for everyone or not just crate related stuff.
I cannot say I'm too much of a good person because of my discord ban which represents who am I and what was my mistake.
See you later !!!

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Hey!!

I've been focussing on my exams so I didn't take the time to look at the introductions at all, but here I am. so... Heyo Mario!! You're not that inexperienced with the forums but welcome!!! I hope you'll be having an amazing time with us on the server. And don't worry, your record doesn't really mean you're a bad person. Everyone makes mistakes, as long as you know they were mistakes and don't do them again it will turn out fine!

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
@warlord9120 back at it again making himself seem nicer then he is <3
Hi Wooly!
I’ve seen you round on the forums and discord and it’s honestly great to have someone like you on the forums you regularly contribute and I can see you being a forums regular for a long time which is fantastic! I would echo the statements of war previous actions are perhaps who you were but you’ve acknowledged it as a mistake which definitely means you’re on the path to change or already have! Hope to see you around more in game wooly! I’m always on survival and up for a chat.