Difficulty: Hard

Thankyou, kind regards,

bomberboy124

Attachments

Llighty

Dedicated Member
Ratings
41 1
So this map was meant to be a medium map, I basically made the entire map and he did not give me credit. He did not build the parkour so i know that the parkour is meant to be medium, and the length is also medium. I think Bomberboy just got a bit confused. Sorry for the inconvenience

bomber

Forum Expert
ELITE
bomberboy124
bomberboy124
ELITE
Ratings
Sorry Llighty, It was not intentional. I did not add you because my brother actually submitted the map as I wasn't home. I also changed some bits around and made it a little harder and I made it a little taller too.
Sorry.
Thanks... bomberboy124

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
Heyo so i would give this a +1 but right now a -1 because of the build kind of looking like a person and tbh i feel like person builds are getting unoriginal and the parkour does fit medium a little.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello bomberboy124 and llighty,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted as a medium!
The theme is original, as we don't currently have any "Bottle Top Bill" maps, so good job on that!
The build is accurate to the original thing, and there are a decent amount of details to be seen throughout the whole map! I do wish there was more block variety, rather than wool, but overall the build is well-done.
The parkour is varied throughout, and it is incorporated with the theme quite nicely! The only part that I adjusted was the inside of the head, cause there was some unnecessary blocks, and I also buffed a jump. The length and difficulty of the map both fit the medium difficulty, so good job on that!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.