Cos

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Disillusioning
Disillusioning
ELITE
Ratings
212 5
Oh god this one is hard... I always have trouble with food questions because I'm a fattie and love food xD If I had to pick though...

Breakfast : Scrambled eggs with crispy bacon and a side of toast (hot cocoa for a drink, ofc)
Lunch : Chicken frontego sandwich with a cup of broccoli cheddar soup and raspberry iced tea to drink (from Panera :p)
Dinner : Alfredo with grilled chicken and grilled shrimp on the side, iced tea for a drink

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
Oh god this one is hard... I always have trouble with food questions because I'm a fattie and love food xD If I had to pick though...

Breakfast : Scrambled eggs with crispy bacon and a side of toast (hot cocoa for a drink, ofc)
Lunch : Chicken frontego sandwich with a cup of broccoli cheddar soup and raspberry iced tea to drink (from Panera :p)
Dinner : Alfredo with grilled chicken and grilled shrimp on the side, iced tea for a drink
mmmmmm!! Yummy! I agree with everything except for shrimp, im not a seafood guy xP ps: just because you like food don't make you a fatty :< take it back!

lightningblade

Babaram_KISS
Babaram_KISS
Ratings
Breakfast: french toast with bacon and eggs
Lunch: Macaroni and cheese
Dinner: Steak with mashed potatoes and steamed carrots
It would be hard to get tired of this

lightningblade

Babaram_KISS
Babaram_KISS
Ratings
Especially that breakfast, IM getting hungry now xP
Yeah, I love french toast and the bacon my dad makes, its so good. Im not a huge fan of eggs but it would be weird without them lol