QOTD #1 !!!

lightningblade

Babaram_KISS
Babaram_KISS
Ratings
Rip, just used ur question, sorry I didnt know you already posted one like this... I personally like parkour the best and olympus is pretty fun as well

Last edited:

lybby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
lybby
lybby
ELITE
Ratings
109 1
Rip, just used ur question, sorry I didnt know you already posted one like this... I personally like parkour the best and olympus is pretty fun as well
Don't worry man, I don't own the question aha. But thats cool. I personally think kitpvp is the best but I can see why you like olympus and parkour.

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
Hello Louis !
I have to agree that ManaPvP is the BEST SERVER. First of all, it has a wholesome community which is really close and small as there aren't a lot of players who stay on the server. This allows people who stay longer to become friends with each other by staying over time. It's also a skilled gamemode, and allows you to get better as the game as you keep on trying. At first when I joined KitPvP Season 9, I was horrible at pvp and died within 5 seconds of jumping everytime. But I played almost everyday, and became better and better each time I tried to fight others. Lastly, it has so many different things you can do. Besides pvp, you can gamble, fish, duel, and parkour away from the scary diamond kids.

Chris / Wren (lmfaohoe)

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
I really like parkour, for the following reasons:

1. You can get higher on the tab list by getting non-donator ranks. Elite,vip, non-donator and stuff is all mixed.

2. The people on parkour are really nice and friendly, and the chat is always very active.

3. Instead of the build-team making everything, the community makes the parkour-maps themselves, which I think is great, cause you’re being creative at the same time.

4. Actually, when I first joined manacube, I started playing parkour, and thats kinda what I’ve always played on manacube. I never really switched to another gamemode. This might be because I have a lot of friends on parkour or smth.

Last edited:

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
I've only really played on Aztec and Parkour, but I think I can say that I like Parkour better.

I'm not really much of a PvP person anymore, and if you don't know by now, I absolutely love to build...but I like building with a purpose! So that's why I've always really enjoyed making parkour maps. I like making things that people can use and enjoy that are functional and not always purely for my own entertainment. So Parkour has always been a favorite gamemode of mine!
Not only that, I love the community on Parkour, you're all great except when the chat becomes cursed for various reasons smh

The way the parkour system is set up on Manacube, you don't necessarily have to be a parkour master to rank up, you just have to play and try your best. It might take longer to get there, but I'm a GOD rank on Parkour and I mostly grind hard maps :) I've met a lot of people who have different goals and strategies.

lybby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
lybby
lybby
ELITE
Ratings
109 1
I really like parkour, for the following reasons:

1. You can get higher on the tab list by getting non-donator ranks. Elite,vip, non-donator and stuff is all mixed.

2. The people on parkour are really nice and friendly, and the chat is always very active.

3. Instead of the build-team making everything, the community makes the parkour-maps themselves, which I think is great, cause you’re being creative at the same time.

4. Actually, when I first joined manacube, I started playing parkour, and thats kinda what I’ve always played on manacube. I never really switched to another gamemode. This might be because I have a lot of friends on parkour or smth.
Honestly those are really good reasons. I should come check out parkour aha

Azy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Astruss
Astruss
Patron
Ratings
110 2
uh this one is rly hard for me since i play about every game mode but imma put them in order bc uh yeh
1 Surival,Oasis (bc i rly like the community and its fun and always stuff to do u can build togethor with friends and just chill there and pvp a lil bit)
2 Parkour, Aether (i rly love the community too and always stuff to do and for aether for sure my fav thing is coinflip :)

Whatizsleep :)

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
#olycube

Cause we have the best community:)

Ratings
Parkour & Sky Block (Oasis) are my personal favorites ! Sky Block has tons of friendly players, and parkour has nearly 840 levels so there's never room for boredom !

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
I have no paragraph or anything

I just like parkour because it’s the server I enjoy the most

lybby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
lybby
lybby
ELITE
Ratings
109 1
Parkour & Sky Block (Oasis) are my personal favorites ! Sky Block has tons of friendly players, and parkour has nearly 840 levels so there's never room for boredom !
That's true! Parkour is endless honestly aha

lybby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
lybby
lybby
ELITE
Ratings
109 1
I believe KitPvP has the best and nicest community on the server, im not a huge fan of pvp, though
I agree that KitPvP is the best server, however, for different reasons. I personally like the PvP aspect of it. Also, the while the community isn't the nicest, I think it is definitely the funniest.