Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello all, it's Monday again which means it's time for a fresh question of the week:

If you could enter the world of a TV Show and live there, what show would you want to live in and why?

I think I'd want to live in the world of Naruto. Not solely because it's one of my favorite anime/shows of all time, but I think it'd be really cool to have this whole chakra system and be able to perform jutsu. Sure risking your life and fighting other people would be stressful but ultimately it would certainly be a new way of life!
I probably wouldn't be one of the people in the main story, but hopefully I'd get to be a jonin :) I'd want to live either before the 1st Shinobi War (Madara and Hashirama time) or be pretty young during the arc of the whole story (be around Konohamaru's age and grow up with that generation)

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
Hello all, it's Monday again which means it's time for a fresh question of the week:

If you could enter the world of a TV Show and live there, what show would you want to live in and why?

I think I'd want to live in the world of Naruto. Not solely because it's one of my favorite anime/shows of all time, but I think it'd be really cool to have this whole chakra system and be able to perform jutsu. Sure risking your life and fighting other people would be stressful but ultimately it would certainly be a new way of life!
I probably wouldn't be one of the people in the main story, but hopefully I'd get to be a jonin :) I'd want to live either before the 1st Shinobi War (Madara and Hashirama time) or be pretty young during the arc of the whole story (be around Konohamaru's age and grow up with that generation)
Oh.. spongebob easy, I wanna taste a crabby patty. See what I’m missing out on ;3

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Oh.. spongebob easy, I wanna taste a crabby patty. See what I’m missing out on ;3
Same, honestly! It's apparently no ordinary sandwich!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
I'll be real nerdy and say Pokemon:cool:
Awesome choice, but what would your team look like? I'd love to be a dark type trainer :)

lightningblade

Babaram_KISS
Babaram_KISS
Ratings
Sao, (after the death game of course) because it would be pretty amazing to have real vr

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Sao, (after the death game of course) because it would be pretty amazing to have real vr
totally! As a big MMO fan I've always wondered if SAO could be a real thing someday. Imagine being able to fly...it'd be awesome.

lightningblade

Babaram_KISS
Babaram_KISS
Ratings
totally! As a big MMO fan I've always wondered if SAO could be a real thing someday. Imagine being able to fly...it'd be awesome.
I am as well but so far there isn't anyone who has come even close to doing so. Everyone that states that its "coming soon" or that there "creating" it is talking about a sham thats like oculus. This is all according to my five min research lol.