Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
If its worth anything to you. I don't have any reason to dislike you at all. I am more interested in helping people out overcome their problems, or become a better person. In general I do not dislike anyone as I view it as something that harms me from becoming a better person in long term.. You could try playing on other servers to see it might just be faction's toxic environment.

Fullergull

Dedicated Member
Ratings
58 20
If its worth anything to you. I don't have any reason to dislike you at all. I am more interested in helping people out overcome their problems, or become a better person. In general I do not dislike anyone as I view it as something that harms me from becoming a better person in long term.. You could try playing on other servers to see it might just be faction's toxic environment.
Thanks Dude appreciate the comment!

jayjayrox

Dedicated Member
Banned
jayjayrox
jayjayrox
MVP+
Ratings
157 29
I have no reason to dislike you. 1 being that I've never met you personally. 2 You seem chill from watching your videos, no reason to dislike someone for that. No reason for people to dislike you for having YouTuber rank either :/. If people have a problem with you for having YouTuber rank then just ignore them, they want attention. <3

jv_01

MVP+
jv_01
jv_01
MVP+
Ratings
19 3
Mhmm fuller I don’t dislike you, but the thing I don’t like is that u agree that duels should be combined with ur kdr :) keep it up the rest all good watch ur vids make more fac vids xxx

Ratings
8 1
Simply said it’s because it’s factions and you are a YouTube rank. Factions is a competitive (not really #royalontop #nocomp) and toxic community. It’s more than likely nothing personal it’s just how factions is played. Then they see the YouTuber rank, want attention and are more prone to be a naughty boy.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I don't dislike you! People who do are trash!

Fullergull

Dedicated Member
Ratings
58 20
I have no reason to dislike you. 1 being that I've never met you personally. 2 You seem chill from watching your videos, no reason to dislike someone for that. No reason for people to dislike you for having YouTuber rank either :/. If people have a problem with you for having YouTuber rank then just ignore them, they want attention. <3
Thanks Bro, Appreciate it!

Fullergull

Dedicated Member
Ratings
58 20
Simply said it’s because it’s factions and you are a YouTube rank. Factions is a competitive (not really #royalontop #nocomp) and toxic community. It’s more than likely nothing personal it’s just how factions is played. Then they see the YouTuber rank, want attention and are more prone to be a naughty boy.
Yea true

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
I've got no reason to dislike you, I don't judge you differently to any other player just because of your title and you seem like a nice person.