lybby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
lybby
lybby
ELITE
Ratings
109 1
Hello ManaCube community. I just wanted to say here that I understand that if the coronavirus has not already been considered a pandemic, it is becoming one. This is a huge issue all around the world and it is nearly everywhere. I would like to wish that everyone stays safe and I wish everyone and their families good health and I hope you all stay healthy and away from this disease. Also, if you know anyone affected by this disease, I hope they have a speedy and healthy recovery. God bless

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
my school is closed today (corona) and next week (because of spring break) :D I mine all day!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Shrek is my favorite anime

Ratings
Hello ManaCube community. I just wanted to say here that I understand that if the coronavirus has not already been considered a pandemic, it is becoming one. This is a huge issue all around the world and it is nearly everywhere. I would like to wish that everyone stays safe and I wish everyone and their families good health and I hope you all stay healthy and away from this disease. Also, if you know anyone affected by this disease, I hope they have a speedy and healthy recovery. God bless
School was cancelled for atleast a month where I live, and theres 20 reported cases. :D

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
School was cancelled for atleast a month where I live, and theres 20 reported cases. :D
School closed for a month= :D
20 People have corona= :(