Reducing MCMMO for PVP or getting rid of it

Fullergull

Dedicated Member
Ratings
58 20
I think in my opinion that MCMMO for PVP is wrecking factions PVP and thats why not to many people PVP on ManaCube Factions, The reason I say this is because people with no ranks already takes awhile to get proper p4 gear. and there are alot more people with no ranks playing factions during some point in the day than people who actually bought ranks, I find that AXE McMMO is super broken because it does 3-4 hearts per hit and with str 2 it does more. I know people are going to say well than grind for it, but if you think about it, this doesn't require that much skill and if someone is good but doesn't do that much damage there not going to kill the person. so Either they need to reduce this or take away MCMMO just for PVP purposes only!

BestDiamondAxe

ELITE
jTogglesAura
jTogglesAura
ELITE
Ratings
32 9
I disagree. I feel like mcmmo adds to the grinding aspect of factions, and you can grind out your axes to counter it. Plus 3-4 hearts skullsplitter isn't even that bad.

Ratings
At 200 axes the bonus dmg calc comes into play which makes an axe superior to swords. Anything over 500 is going to be doing stupid damage. The best thing to do is remove pvp mcmmo to balance pvp in general, or capping swords at 1k and axes at 500. This usually balances out the pvp for p4.

iserik

ELITE
iserik
iserik
ELITE
Ratings
48 6
Swords and axes are capped at 500.

Ratings
yeah then idk friend that shouldn't be too unfair. Unless you are specifically referring to skull splitter which is an AOE cleave, just don't group up in pvp.

jv_01

MVP+
jv_01
jv_01
MVP+
Ratings
19 3
Not to offend anyone but manacube is EXTREMELY difficult to play without a rank, but taking away is a no go u can easily get 500 mcmmo on sword/axe by grinding for 30min ez, when both ppl are using skull splitter it comes down to who has better gear and whose better at potting

Ratings
I disagree. It isn’t really the McMMO that is overpowered. Last season, it was fine and it hasn’t changed. It was countered by pots, gapples, and custom enchants. The problem is that strength along with mcmmo is a bit overpowered, which does significantly reduce fight duration but I view that as a positive. If anything is taken away, it should be strength imo because mcmmo was fine last season.

Fullergull

Dedicated Member
Ratings
58 20
Not to offend anyone but manacube is EXTREMELY difficult to play without a rank, but taking away is a no go u can easily get 500 mcmmo on sword/axe by grinding for 30min ez, when both ppl are using skull splitter it comes down to who has better gear and whose better at potting
Not really whos better at potting, Its who has OP gear so from crates or kits, thats why, reducing MCMMO would make it more skill based

Ratings
Not really whos better at potting, Its who has OP gear so from crates or kits, thats why, reducing MCMMO would make it more skill based
What do you mean more skill based? Almost every factions server has mcmmo and has not been a problem for them, neither is it for us. Like I said before, it is the addition with strength with mcmmo. Mcmmo should stay, strength is debatable.

jv_01

MVP+
jv_01
jv_01
MVP+
Ratings
19 3
its not, its FACTION grind get gud gear fight other factions, raid other factions, kill for their gear. Factions you have to put in effort inorder for it to payout in the end you can't just say remove mcmmo its to op. mcmmo isnt that bad survive for 10 seconds MAX ngl not even that bad, not after you got 10v1 and lasted 2min. mcmmo is also a strategy waiting for the other person to get low on pots and health and use it to quicky them

cabokijimo

MVP
CaboKijimo
CaboKijimo
MVP
Hey make it so you can't claim koth land cause royal be protecting it and it's just free loot for royal they have obi walls with water and it's impossible for someone to win except royal

iserik

ELITE
iserik
iserik
ELITE
Ratings
48 6
Hey make it so you can't claim koth land cause royal be protecting it and it's just free loot for royal they have obi walls with water and it's impossible for someone to win except royal
What does that have to do with mcmmo?