Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Map Creator: Quinnyp
Map Name: InfiniteLoop
Map Difficulty: Hard
# of Jumps: 65
# of Checkpoints: 3

Screenshots: (no shaders this time it makes the lighting look weird)

2020-03-26_10.28.32.png 2020-03-26_10.29.13.png 2020-03-26_10.28.42.png

I decided to make this map based off of the game Portal. While we already have a donor map themed on Portal, I decided to highlight an infamous mechanic in the game called the Infinite Loop, where one can fall forever between two portals placed vertically parallel to one another.

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Quinny, I'm totally not surprised to say that this is a great map! I love the build, it looks amazing and it has got a lot of detail. The parkour is really fun to do. You've used different types of blocks to vary the course, which is great! It definitely fits the difficulty. I love the concept and this is definitely a +1 for me!

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
Theme is practically original as the donor map "Portal" isn't all too similar. The parkour definitely fits the difficulty and the build is good looking! great job as always quin!

bca_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
bca_
bca_
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
I rarely if ever play on parkour, but I love the simplistic but very clear nature of this build. the parkour appears to have many different kinds of blocks (parkour people seem to like this) and there are very few floating bits. Overall, great job!

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Quinnyp,

I'm happy to tell you, your map has been Accepted!
The theme is fairly original, there is the donator portal map, however none of this specific type.
The build is really good. It's accurate to the theme and overall very well built.
The parkour is well varied. You used a great variety of blocks and items to create original and enjoyable jumps.
I slightly nerfed one jump and added in a couple signs to point in the right direction of the parkour as there were a couple of areas that were a bit confusing, I'm happy to show you these changes either in game, or I can send you screenshots in forums messages, or on discord - madi#5198
The length and difficulty are good for a hard map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.