Shout out to the good members from Dream, Royal and Paprika

Ratings
Hello fellow players,

A big thank you and shout out to all the members from Dream, Paprika and Royal who came down to the faction TPMSADR to fight off the raiders whose sole motive was to destroy my builds. Actually, it is my fault as I jumped into the faction PvP server with half knowledge. I did not know a faction could get raided until I asked on the forums and DarkAssassin replied with a yes, well it was too late by then I guess. I had built everything above the ground and did not know about spawners until I posted another thread asking about faction worth. And let me tell you this that my faction contains nothing major, it is my bad luck that I played in a peaceful faction server before joining Manacube having no idea how different things would be here. Completely my fault. I just came down to have a good time, believing that as long as I do not /enemy anybody, I can't be attacked.

Well as it turns out, it is not a mutual decision and if a faction has enemied your faction, there is no other choice than to fight them back, even if you didn't want any war. This is completely one sided, that's how things work on the server - this I found out very late. Apparently this is not the place to build your 'town' and now I know this and that the competition here is cut-throat! That is what makes it fun right? Yeah, but these knarks from the faction knark are attacking my faction whose only important asset is the builds that is above the ground. What are they going to gain by destroying my and the members' hardwork ? Even the description in my faction says "Friendly!".

And they still decide to attack us, who are inexperienced and once we die we lose all the levels, unable to enchant and match their gear! They get the MVP gear each day and it is fair enough because they pay for it. But at least they must have some decency and fight someone of their own league, it is not a rule or something but they completely lack the sportsman spirit, strangling our young and poor (worth wise) faction. Sometimes they demand money and say that they will go away, I paid them once and I made a fool out of myself by doing that. Sometimes they say they are destroying my builds for fun. Fun. These Psychopaths, why can't you focus that energy on building your own faction. I have been a victim of multiple raids by the knarks, the first one lasted 3 hours and the Faction Leprechaun and the leader of the same - _Drunken_Kilcat and co leader _Drunken_Potato fought along our side and mostly alone because we would die so easily! I thought that they would return to their base once they find out that TPMSADR has got nothing significant! But these pure evil people have now started to destroy my builds! I will be completely honest, since I was of the belief that I would be safe as long as I don't play with relations commands, none of my member and me ever prepared ourselves for hardcore PvP and we would just simply build stuff because we thought that it would be common sense to not to waste explosives on useless(worth wise) Builds. It was at this moment the greatest thing happened to me on this Factions Server.

Many Good men from the top factions of the server, that is the cream of the server came down to TPMSADR to fight them off for us. O God there were so many of these good guys that I could miss out a name or two. Even rival factions united at the Sky Castle to teach the knarks a lesson, the knarks were nowhere to be seen.

Lazarus_Bluebird from Paprika was the first player to help, he fought and killed nilspf and Erre02 at the sky castle multiple times and gave me some of his own gear! Great Guy! I respect him a lot. After multiple fights, Smyles_YT from Dream decided to come down and help, he came down to TPMSADR along with his buddy GroundChuckNick and literally destroyed the knarks! Once the Dream guys approached, a number of MVPS, ELITES came down to TPMSADR as well and assembled at the sky castle, which had been the most recent vicitm of the cannons of the knarks. MorganSoley gave me $30 mil without a thought to help me build a new base!! Without even thinking, and that's a lot of in game money, he just decided to send me that money to help me build a new base, Huge respect for you Sir! Present there were all the best players of the server! QlowingYoutube, Jpdch_, hannahfaith from Dream were standing right there, cryfull from Royal was there to help us! They were chatting to me and explaining how things go down in the factions server, and that I chose the wrong server for the builds - true! Is it necessary to Destroy the builds now?

After all this, I would say that this scenario depicts the difference between the two characters of good and evil. While knarks were destroying my builds "just for fun", note me They were just destroying builds, not for spawners or anything, I don't even have a protected base, I know now that i built on the wrong server but I did not know at first, sadly. What did any of this raid had to with Royal, Dream and Paprika, but they still came down to help probably after reading my messages on the public chat about the raid. I would also like to say that, Minecraft must be a game, but when the game offers you so much variety and experience and you give the game so much of your time from real life, it no longer remains just a game. It becomes a lot more than that, and it kinda matters. That is why I now have huge respect for the faction members of Dream, Paprika and Royal, in the real life as well because I am pretty sure that these guys must be really cool in real life, signified by their in game character and actions, and communication, these things make me believe that these are good men in real life as well! All the best in your real guys life, Love you guys!

Also, Dream faction members gave me the honor to be in their faction chat and gave me a chance to talk with them, really cool guys, I just couldn't talk much, as English is not my first language, and it was 3 in the morning at my place so i could wake up the whole house but they were really awesome guys. Thank you for that jpdch_

Concluding I would say, the raids were the worst experience I have had in a while and I mean it, because of the quarantine period I was enjoying and building in minecraft, ignorant of what could happen. Now I have learned the lesson the hard way, builds that took me hours and I thought of preserving, blown away in seconds, In fact they are raiding while I write this article. But it kinda does not bother me anymore, because the Good Experience that I had with jpdch, QlowingYoutube, Smyles_YT, GroundChuckNick, hannahfaith, fernwhisperer from Dream | MorganSoley, Cryfull From Royal | Lazarus_Bluebird from Paprika and kermit, I could not find out his faction, THE GOOD EXPERIENCE I HAD WITH THESE GUYS, Completely dominated the bad experience given by the knarks. The top guns of the server really taught a lesson of fair game. They raid too right, but i can bet they play a fair game, fighting someone of their own league. The action of the knarks must be fair in the algorithms, no doubt, but if you step away from the rules for a bit, this actually ain't fair. Finishing off an easy faction. Yeah I landed in the wrong server, should've gone to survival, found this out yesterday, but still, it ain't such a sin that I deserve this.

Love you guys, Dream, Royal And Paprika, If i have missed your name, I am sorry, please tell me your name and I will edit :D
No doubt these three faction be on the f top! Really good characters, thank you for the experience,
I will Build a new base, can't leave the server because of these knarks destroying my work when there are so many good men present!
Let them do as they please, now i have learnt what not to do here, and I shall take actions accordingly.

Thank You.

Last edited:
Ratings
Come survival buddy and fear no one destroying your builds. The community there is extremely friendly too. There are many parties in survival that are on the constant lookout for talented builders.

Numsy

Dedicated Member
duaw
duaw
Ratings
place so i could wake u
Hello fellow players,

A big thank you and shout out to all the members from Dream, Paprika and Royal who came down to the faction TPMSADR to fight off the raiders whose sole motive was to destroy my builds. Actually, it is my fault as I jumped into the faction PvP server with half knowledge. I did not know a faction could get raided until I asked on the forums and DarkAssassin replied with a yes, well it was too late by then I guess. I had built everything above the ground and did not know about spawners until I posted another thread asking about faction worth. And let me tell you this that my faction contains nothing major, it is my bad lack that I played in a peaceful faction server before joining Manacube having no idea how different things would be here. Completely my fault. I just came down to have a good time, believing that as long as I do not /enemy anybody, I can't be attacked.

Well as it turns out, it is not a mutual decision and if a faction has enemied your faction, there is no other choice than to fight them back, even if you didn't want any war. This is completely one sided, that's how things work on the server - this I found out very late. Apparently this is not the place to build your 'town' and now I know this and that the competition here is cut-throat! That is what makes it fun right? Yeah, but these knarks from the faction knark are attacking my faction whose only important asset is the builds that is above the ground. What are they going to gain by destroying my and the members' hardwork ? Even the description in my faction says "Friendly!".

And they still decide to attack us, who are inexperienced and once we die we lose all the levels, unable to enchant and match their gear! They get the MVP gear each day and it is fair enough because they pay for it. But at least they must have some decency and fight someone of their own league, it is not a rule or something but they completely lack the sportsman spirit, strangling our young and poor (worth wise) faction. Sometimes they demand money and say that they will go away, I paid them once and I made a fool out of myself by doing that. Sometimes they say they are destroying my builds for fun. Fun. These Psychopaths, why can't you focus that energy on building your own faction. I have been a victim of multiple raids by the knarks, the first one lasted 3 hours and the Faction Leprechaun and the leader of the same - _Drunken_Kilcat and co leader _Drunken_Potato fought along our side and mostly alone because we would die so easily! I thought that they would return to their base once they find out that TPMSADR has got nothing significant! But these pure evil people have now started to destroy my builds! I will be completely honest, since I was of the belief that I would be safe as long as I don't play with relations commands, none of my member and me ever prepared ourselves for hardcore PvP and we would just simply build stuff because we thought that it would be common sense to not to waste explosives on useless(worth wise) Builds. It was at this moment the greatest thing happened to me on this Factions Server.

Many Good men from the top factions of the server, that is the cream of the server came down to TPMSADR to fight them off for us. O God there were so many of these good guys that I could miss out a name or two. Even rival factions united at the Sky Castle to teach the knarks a lesson, the knarks were nowhere to be seen.

Lazarious_Bluebird from Paprika was the first player to help, he fought and killed nilspf and Erre02 at the sky castle multiple times and gave me some of his own gear! Great Guy! After multiple fights, Smyles_YT from Dream decided to come down and help, he came down to TPMSADR along with his buddy GroundChuckNick and literally destroyed the knarks! Once the Dream guys approached, a number of MVPS, ELITES came down to TPMSADR as well and assembled at the sky castle, which had been the most recent vicitm of the cannons of the knarks. MorganSoley gave me $30 mil without a thought to help me build a new base!! Without even thinking, and that's a lot of in game money, he just decided to send me that money to help me build a new base, Huge respect for you Sir! Present there were all the best players of the server! QlowingYoutube, Jpdch_, hannahfaith from Dream were standing right there, cryfull from Royal was there to help us! They were chatting to me and explaining how things go down in the factions server, and that I chose the wrong server for the builds - true! Is it necessary to Destroy the builds now?

After all this, I would say that this scenario depicts the difference between the two characters of good and evil. While knarks were destroying my builds "just for fun", note me They were just destroying builds, not for spawners or anything, I don't even have a protected base, I know now that i built on the wrong server but I did not know at first, sadly. What did any of this raid had to with Royal, Dream and Paprika, but they still came down to help probably after reading my messages on the public chat about the raid. I would also like to say that, Minecraft must be a game, but when the game offers you so much variety and experience and you give the game so much of your time from real life, it no longer remains just a game. It becomes a lot more than that, and it kinda matters. That is why I now have huge respect for the faction members of Dream, Paprika and Royal, in the real life as well because I am pretty sure that these guys must be really cool in real life, signified by their in game character and actions, and communication, these things make me believe that these are good men in real life as well! All the best in your real guys life, Love you guys!

Also, Dream faction members gave me the honor to be in their faction chat and gave me a chance to talk with them, really cool guys, I just couldn't talk much, as English is not my first language, and it was 3 in the morning at my place so i could wake up the whole house but they were really awesome guys. Thank you for that jpdch_

Concluding I would say, the raids were the worst experience I have had in a while and I mean it, because of the quarantine period I was enjoying and building in minecraft, ignorant of what could happen. Now I have learned the lesson the hard way, builds that took me hours and I thought of preserving, blown away in seconds, In fact they are raiding while I write this article. But it kinda does not bother me anymore, because the Good Experience that I had with jpdch, QlowingYoutube, Smyles_YT, GroundChuckNick, hannahfaith, fernwhisperer from Dream | MorganSoley, Cryfull From Royal | Lazarious_Bluebird from Paprika and kermit, I could not find out his faction- because of knark's stupid raid, THE GOOD EXPERIENCE I HAD WITH THESE GUYS, Completely dominated the bad experience given by the knarks. The top guns of the server really taught a lesson of fair game. They raid too right, but i can bet they play a fair game, fighting someone of their own league. The action of the knarks must be fair in the algorithms, no doubt, but if you step away from the rules for a bit, this actually ain't fair. Finishing off an easy faction. Yeah I landed in the wrong server, should've gone to survival, found this out yesterday, but still, it ain't such a sin that I deserve this.

Love you guys, Dream, Royal And Paprika, If i have missed your name, I am sorry, please tell me your name and I will edit :D
No doubt these three faction be on the f top! Really good characters, thank you for the experience,
I will Build a new base, can't leave the server because of these knarks destroying my work when there are so many good men present!
Let them do as they please, now i have learnt what not to do here, and I shall take actions accordingly.

Thank You.
I personally didn't help myself but i helped stop an insider of your faction if that helps :D. Either way this has brought happiness to all! Thanks <3

- Adam

Ratings
I personally didn't help myself but i helped stop an insider of your faction if that helps :D. Either way this has brought happiness to all! Thanks <3

- Adam
Oh thank you so much, are you the gentleman who returned us that chicken spawner?

Ratings
Come survival buddy and fear no one destroying your builds. The community there is extremely friendly too. There are many parties in survival that are on the constant lookout for talented builders.
Thanks for the suggestion buddy!

Smyles_YT

ELITE
munzK
munzK
ELITE
Ratings
When I first appeared we were so amazed of how much effort u put into a city like that. Pretty sure GroundChuckNick said OMG like 100 times and also the 2 guys of knark nilspf and erre02 are most likely banned now, caught them with hax lmao.

KermitDontLikeU

Ratings
22 6
When I first appeared we were so amazed of how much effort u put into a city like that. Pretty sure GroundChuckNick said OMG like 100 times and also the 2 guys of knark nilspf and erre02 are most likely banned now, caught them with hax lmao.
the staff ignored that smh, i caught them hacking a while ago with obvious xray

Ratings
Wow, I'm glad to know that you guys liked the builds! :D I will tell this to my members as well. I had a strong feeling that nilspf was using hack on the very first day of the raid! And how the hell he reached my bedrock base right after killing me in the f home which is above y : 65 is still a mystery. There were members in the bedrock base and none of them were stupid enough to accept enemies' tp request and they all are loyal.

Last edited:
Ratings
Thank you for taking the time to write this "essay". I'm sure we were all more than happy to help defend against knark. Im also happy that you learned some very valuable lessons from this experience. I wish you the best of luck!

BestDiamondAxe

ELITE
jTogglesAura
jTogglesAura
ELITE
Ratings
32 9
why im i not in it. -1 fake and gay